110" Home Theater

Nebraska_SHO

Established Member
Alright boys and girls if you are looking for the ultimate in a home theater system look no further.

Mitsubishi projector HC3800-Near brand new condition, roughly 15-20 hours on it, and the bulbs should last roughly 4500-5000 hours. It is as crystal clear as any TV. 1300 lumens and a 4000:1 contrast ratio

Onkyo HT-S5200 Surround - Again near brand new condition, performs flawlessly, easy set-up and sounds great. 7.1 1200W with a Powerfull 10-inch 290W Powered Subwoofer. Four 1080p capable HDMI inputs and an I-pod dock.

Vutec 110" Screen and frame- Condition is perfect, no tears or creases, it is a bright white screen so your lighting needs to be optimal. The frame is metal covered in a black velvet as most Vutec frames are.

I am selling because I recently had to sell my home due to a promotion and our rental unit is not set up properly to house such a large unit. I am asking $3,100 for the package that also inculdes a 20ft HDMI cable and two 3ft HDMI cables. I can provide pictures if requested.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread