11 svtpp to tall!!!!

1time

Established Member
I want it lower. if u have lowered yours plz post pics and suggestions on what kit and where to buy ,,, thx:coolman:

BigDan

Established Member
You dont mind giving up performance for looks?

If that's the case then just bag it
http://www.ridetech.com/store/musclecar/?subcats=Y&features_hash=V197

I think this is the only way to lower it and not loose performance
http://www.griggsracing.com/index.php?cPath=4332_4309_4320_4329

I think everything else is just generic non model specific springs and coilovers. Most are engineered off the heavy iron block 07-09 GT500 or GT Mustangs as Ive yet to find a (2011-12 PP ONLY) specific lowering package. The Eibach seems to be the same go GT's

Last edited:

FordTT500

I love Turbos
Established Member
P1000353.gif

Eibach prokit.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Can you get a set of 20's for the front to match the 20" SVTPP wheels in the back? That might make a little bit of a difference if your problem is the gap in the fenders. If it's just overall height your after, I guess some Eibachs or H&R's would be safe. If the SVTPP springs are linear and not progressive, you can cut a half a coil off them and probably get about 1/2" without any ill effects. If they're progressive, I'd advise strongly against cutting them though.
Here's mine, it's a 10, but here's what it looks like with 20's and an Eibach Pro Kit.

449fe168.jpg

85776e9f.jpg

bigpappy33

Just a GT
Established Member
If you are worried about the difference in weight from the 07-10 GT500 front Eibach springs, then just get the ones for the GT so you won't have the fender gap after lowering. The extra 100lbs off the front due to the aluminum block will make a little difference in how the spring sit. Rears are all the same pn.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Why not just get the FRPP kit and be done with it. Still have the performance in handling.

Isn't the FRPP and SVTPP pretty much the same spring? Either way, the handling performance is outstanding with the Eibach Pro Kit. I don't know of anything out there in the way of reviews that puts the FRPP springs above any of the other aftermarket sets in terms of performance. I've had both and the Eibach's win hands down as far as I'm concerned. I have always used Steeda springs in my other cars, but in this car the Eibachs have proven to me, to be the best of comfort and handling. I do have D-Specs too, so that plays a large part in the comfort portion of it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread