11 second hondas - ya right!

svtgirl

Girls can too!!!
Established Member
Here's my first (after blower) road kill story

last night I cruised into this parking lot to check out the scene, as it turns out it was all kids with mom & dads car 4 door honda and the odd "souped up" rocket. So this idiot walks up to the guy standing beside my car and asked him what was wrong with the car making all the noise? --- couldn't be the girls car right?

I looked over and told him it's my car and sarcastically that the whistling was my water pump....(uhhhh blower) Obviously he'd never heard one. He then told me how he had the fastest 2.2 honda there and wanted to race, he runs 11 seconds! -- what a champ!

So I told him that if he runs 11's my car must do a low 6 (that's the 5-second rule right) and I didn't need to street race him to prove I was faster because my paint is faster than his car.

He left.... unimpressed. As I left the playground, these idiots follow me out, I get on the highway and they pull up around me dropping gears (except for those in automatics) So I pace with them for a while, then as traffic is starting to slow ahead, I finally get fed up of their bull$hit and dropped to fourth and pull away at half throttle like they're standing still. It wasn't even a challenge. They didn't bother to come up again, they just turned off with their muffler between their legs! Except for the King with the Subaru, he wanted another go..... so I gave him a spanking and off he went.

will they ever learn?

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by svtgirl
Here's my first (after blower) road kill story

last night I cruised into this parking lot to check out the scene, as it turns out it was all kids with mom & dads car 4 door honda and the odd "souped up" rocket. So this idiot walks up to the guy standing beside my car and asked him what was wrong with the car making all the noise? --- couldn't be the girls car right?

I looked over and told him it's my car and sarcastically that the whistling was my water pump....(uhhhh blower) Obviously he'd never heard one. He then told me how he had the fastest 2.2 honda there and wanted to race, he runs 11 seconds! -- what a champ!

So I told him that if he runs 11's my car must do a low 6 (that's the 5-second rule right) and I didn't need to street race him to prove I was faster because my paint is faster than his car.

He left.... unimpressed. As I left the playground, these idiots follow me out, I get on the highway and they pull up around me dropping gears (except for those in automatics) So I pace with them for a while, then as traffic is starting to slow ahead, I finally get fed up of their bull$hit and dropped to fourth and pull away at half throttle like they're standing still. It wasn't even a challenge. They didn't bother to come up again, they just turned off with their muffler between their legs! Except for the King with the Subaru, he wanted another go..... so I gave him a spanking and off he went.

will they ever learn?

What type of blower did you put on and how many pounds of boost does it make?

BTW, great story and kill.

svtgirl

Girls can too!!!
Established Member
Re: Re: 11 second hondas - ya right!

Originally posted by FordSVTFan

What type of blower did you put on and how many pounds of boost does it make?

BTW, great story and kill.

It's a procharger P1SC 10 lbs ;-)

Vanessa

Cullen Wharton

END GAME!!!
Established Member
Nice kills, Vanessa. I have a 6lb. P-1sc and it is a monster.. Thinking about upgrading to 8lbs. However, yours must be sick with 10 lbs. of boost... What are you putting out??? Oh, and like the water pump line... What a bunch of dumbasses.......:lol:

SC Cobra

Established Member
when my auto teacher listen to my car, he told me that there's something wrong with your cobra, i asked him what, he said its making a whining sound to it, i was like you don't what that is, he said no, so i opened the hood and showed him, i swear his mouth hit the floor and his eyes damn near popped out his head, then he asked when did you get that, i told him that i had it all this time. you would think that an auto instructor.......an AUTO INSTRUCTOR would know what a supercharger would sound like.

great job wasting those stupid imports, you go girl!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Cullen Wharton

END GAME!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by SC Cobra
when my auto teacher listen to my car, he told me that there's something wrong with your cobra, i asked him what, he said its making a whining sound to it, i was like you don't what that is, he said no, so i opened the hood and showed him, i swear his mouth hit the floor and his eyes damn near popped out his head, then he asked when did you get that, i told him that i had it all this time. you would think that an auto instructor.......an AUTO INSTRUCTOR would know what a supercharger would sound like.

great job wasting those stupid imports, you go girl!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
Sounds like you should get an "A" for this course in my opinion. I canot believe he did not know!!!!:bash:

SC Cobra

Established Member
don't get me wrong, he's a smart guy, but i don't think that he's ever listened or worked on a supercharged motor before, he's more about the cubic inches.:)

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Nice kill....but leave them for us CSVTs and SHOs...if we can't get them we will call in the infantry ;-) hehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread