11 GT Slammed on bags, Shaved, Concave and filled in brembo package wheels!!

walked_u_hard

Established Member

:dw:

4N2oq.jpg

:shrug:

Of coarse, its photoshopped and over the top but i was bored.

Should i add anything?

Bloo

Established Member
The one in your OP looks terrible. This is how i'd want it sitting, with the rear about .5" higher. (This is ps'd)

96a0cf5a.jpg

92ef5d97.jpg

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
I am pretty sure the first picture is a photoshop, look at the wheel archer where they meet the tire....they're jagged

I like the way it looks

walked_u_hard

Established Member
LOL you guys are so critical. i was bored, i am not doing that to my car... obviously. Who welds a door shut to make the side of the car shaved, or the trunk/bumpers. I was thinking of taking out the rear exit exhaust and doing side exhaust.

This shouldn't need to be said but some of you make me wonder, i mean that for in photoshop not real life.

should i do a lifted on on 44'' swampers? haha

The Sinner

GETUSUM
Established Member
LOL you guys are so critical. i was bored, i am not doing that to my car... obviously. Who welds a door shut to make the side of the car shaved, or the trunk/bumpers. I was thinking of taking out the rear exit exhaust and doing side exhaust.

This shouldn't need to be said but some of you make me wonder, i mean that for in photoshop not real life.

Your Photoshop skills are top notch. I have been playing around with it but it is a very complex program.

AluminatorSnake

Established Member

It took me longer to realize that in the pic than what I would like to admit. I was like why does that car look so damn smooth Haha... but i dont think it looks bad, you have some good skills on ps.

My only criticism is that the rear wheel and tire dont have the same corresponding angle with the car, sorta like it has a tad of 4 wheel steering going on. But none the less for a fun little ps, I think its pretty damn sweet :rockon::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread