[email protected] I be dissapointed...

Blown408 86GT

94GT 617 rwhp fun machine
Established Member
I took the Cobra to the track last weekend and just now had a chance to post. My Cobra has a Steggy IV port with a 2.95 pulley, Magnaflow catback, Densecharger CAI. I ran with some ET streets. My best 60 ft was a 1.8 and that was with an 11.8 @ 120. I was hoping for some mid 11s at 124 but thats all she had. The track conditions were decent...60 temps with low humidity. We did run into a slight head wind...maybe 15 mph or so. Should i be happy?

Tylerb59

Established Member
Pretty decent.

I ran a best of 11.7 @ 122 with a Stage III and other standard bolt ons. Full Street Suspension and weight. 1.8 60

Take that sway bar out and you may be able to drop that 60' further.

Next year I'm focusing on my suspension setup for the track so you can get as much weight backwards as possible. Adjustable shocks, struts and remove the sway bar.

C55AMG

Established Member
I wouldnt be happy.. Ive seen a couple of ported cars run 11.2-11.3's...

See sig for my Best ET, and Im pretty sure I can improve a tenth or so...

Smokinlx

Established Member
Blown408 86GT said:
I took the Cobra to the track last weekend and just now had a chance to post. My Cobra has a Steggy IV port with a 2.95 pulley, Magnaflow catback, Densecharger CAI. I ran with some ET streets. My best 60 ft was a 1.8 and that was with an 11.8 @ 120. I was hoping for some mid 11s at 124 but thats all she had. The track conditions were decent...60 temps with low humidity. We did run into a slight head wind...maybe 15 mph or so. Should i be happy?

You should be happy. Not bad for the 1st time to the strip. Give it a chance to run 30-50 passes and You will probably get Your 11.5-11.6:beer: . Good ET's usually take a while to obtain unless You have alot of drag experience.

PLATIADO

Established Member
Blown408 86GT said:
How much power and torque are you putting down,by the way i think those are good times.

Users who are viewing this thread