11.60 sec GT

2003cobra

Established Member
I own a 2001 Mustang GT as well as a 2000 Lightning. My GT holds my home installed NOS kit using the NOS Soleniods. some mods are 30 lb/hr fuel injectors. TTC T45 transmission, 3.73 gears and Mickey Thompson Drag Radials. I don't know if my car can run 11.60 but that is what my estimate is. My buddy had the same set up with facotyur wheels ran 11.9 so I believe i will accomplish it with drag radials. I will post all the times after this upcoming summer including trap speed, 60 ft and 1/4 mile.

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Well that's quite a generous guess considering the '01 Gt only does the 1/4 in 14.1-3. I'd be believing high 12's to low 13's ;-)

Blackgeetee

Established Member
What's a TTC T45? How's that different than the regular T45? I know my T45 would blow all to hell with that much power. It doesn't really like the added power I gave it, let alone if I were to add nawwwzzzzz.

BTW, welcome to the site:beer:

2003cobra

Established Member
ya i thought so i need some mods for the car. i thinking of throwing headers, cams, driveshaft, exaust and hopefully a blower. that will put me well into the 11's. but it will be a while before i get the cash to preform that. i will get it done tho. thanks

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
> What's a TTC T45?

TTC refers to Transmission Technologies Corporation.

> How's that different than the regular T45?

TTC and TREMEC are one and the same. The TTC T-45 is the TREMEC T-45.

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by 00lightning
There is no diffrence. I have the same tranny as you. Why?

The reason I ask is because the T-45 is in my opinion a very weak transmission. I don't know how long it will last with a 11 second engine.

2003cobra

Established Member
I was told the same kind of thing from other people. We will just have to wait and see what happens to the tranny. I'll updateyou when this all happens.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
actually the GTs are running high 13s.....Remember fishy running his 13.6 or 7 stock......

StangD281

Established Member
The man named "The BIG FISH" ran a 12.6 with a home-rigged 100 shot of nitrous. He had a CAI & catback which pulled mid 13's.

If you have gears, and the car tuned properly for your juice, you should pull low 12's if you can drive.

Just my .02, being as I had an 01 GT....they run high 13's all day STOCK.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
didn't know about his catback, when I met him I thought all he had was CAI, and no catback? Plus another purty thing underneath. He said something about running the bottle once, but never told me a time.

I need to email him.

Originally posted by StangD281
The man named "The BIG FISH" ran a 12.6 with a home-rigged 100 shot of nitrous. He had a CAI & catback which pulled mid 13's.

If you have gears, and the car tuned properly for your juice, you should pull low 12's if you can drive.

Just my .02, being as I had an 01 GT....they run high 13's all day STOCK.

Intercooled98

Established Member
Originally posted by ox03
> What's a TTC T45?

TTC refers to Transmission Technologies Corporation.

> How's that different than the regular T45?

TTC and TREMEC are one and the same. The TTC T-45 is the TREMEC T-45.
I know it does apply here but there is a difference in a T-45 and TTC T-45. Remeber the 1st T-45's weren't Tremec's. TTC bought them out and they tried to fix 3rd gear. The (excuse the spelling) Borg Warner (??) T-45 sucks worse than the Tremec T-45. #rd gear seems to go out in them when you increase the HP.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
i knew about the dense charger, but i thought that was it (this was 4 months ago), I saw some 'other' toys under neath if ya know what i mean......

I need to email that fool...think i will right now :)

Grim's Reaper

NEXT.....................
Established Member
I'd like to see what mine would rip off in the 1/4 after I get those 373's installed. Next comes the Nitrous kit.

CAI = $170.00 + tax on mastercard

Cat back = $300.00 + tax on mastercard

Dan never forgetting his roots = PRICELESS

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Got an email back from Da Big Fishy.....he's got some plans for his lil white GT :) Gonna be interesting :)

Users who are viewing this thread