11.3 on stock lower and upper pulley no port!

DarkSnake

03 DSG Cobra
Established Member
At MIR a little piece of history was made. ALMO ran an 11.3X at 122 mph with stock heads, non ported blower, stock upper and lower pulley!!!

I would not have belived it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. The run was backed up with a 11.59 that was 2 tenhts slower on the 60 ft, so could have been a quick peek at the 10's if the 60 was spot on!!!

Almo, 12 secgt, screminsvt, ITLOWNU all post here to verify that my facts are straight.

Alan, congrats man!!!

DarkSnake

03 DSG Cobra
Established Member
Wow, you hit the nail on the head. I'll let almo answer in detail, but he had managed to get 500 + pounds of the beast by doing everything you can imagine.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I've followed Almo's project since he bought his Cobra a few months back and this car is done right! Excessive Motorsport in Mannasas, Va has helped him build a stock boosted monster that has great potential to take down sonic03snake's awesome stock boost record of 11.160 @ 125.08 w/ 1.50 60'. This will be a great story to watch this season.

Go get em Allen!!

DarkSnake

03 DSG Cobra
Established Member
That record is gonna fall!! We are going to support ALMO to get this one then we'll start working on the next ones up the chain.

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Good luck on the project! I get tired of hearing a 03 dyno queen compared to a ls1 camaro on track. Then gm came out with their own version, the gto. Heavy and irs. Strip times matter so much to some so it's good to see progress. Hope to hear more details.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
unit213 said:
I don't believe that's a record. Didn't broke7 crack off an 11.22 @ 123mph?
Yeah I think you're right Unit.....and I think Jake up in Mass. ran some real good stock boost times. Big Lou in Pittsburg has the internet record of 11.16, but Almo, with his setup, has a real good chance to get top honors.

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
Oh lord...I guess I missed the part about having a stock upper and stock lower!
Wow...that's impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread