XR8TED285

Established Member
timeslips32605.jpg
[/IMG]

Cant wait to get the twin running....

doubletrouble

The Mad Scientist
Established Member
Oh boy. Tell me how to do it. I just wanna get mid to high 12s, then I'll stop there. I really need to get to the track while my car is functioning properly.

FindemorGrindem

Established Member
Ok xr8ted, How much will it cost to fly you to Jackson, Tennesse and do these mods to my car. I'm freaking dead serious. I'm tired of running high 8's in the 1/8 and getting spanked by imports with turbos. Please enlighten me.

XR8TED285

Established Member
LOL.. THAT IS JIMMY'S CAR... he has built for all mods to his car..Not much I can do other than point you in the rite direction...Get gears,Intake,tires,headers,and maybe take a little weight out of the car and you should have no problems smokin honda's..

Last edited:

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Nice numbers. His 60ft times are awesome. I have been 11.82 @ 121 mph but I couldn't get my 60ft times quicker than a 1.98. Once I get my slicks on, I think that 11.30's to 11.40's are possible. Btw, from his timeslips, he's one hell of driver too. My hats off to him.

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

FindemorGrindem

Established Member
Alright Jim I got you a plane ticket reserved for 8am Friday Morning departing Cincinnati and Landing down in Memphis. From there I will pick you up and drive you to Jackson. Once there you can add all these parts to my car and I will give you my visa card. :p

Users who are viewing this thread