11.29 @ 119 my new pb :)

Elwood617

Established Member
60a1442d70885e0dba4501004b9d0d48.jpg

goat-ee

Established Member
Did you let off at the end? The 1/8 mile mph doesn't work with the 1/4 mph very well. Not to mention thats a great e.t. for the mph, which also makes me wonder.

Elwood617

Established Member
Did you let off at the end? The 1/8 mile mph doesn't work with the 1/4 mph very well. Not to mention thats a great e.t. for the mph, which also makes me wonder.
Yeah, I'm hitting the limiter at the line. I'm going to play around with my shift points and trying out going to 5th at the end. But, I am not going to sacrifice et for trap :)

Mods, car? Good times.

What mods and car?

Good run !!
Thanks guys.

The cliff notes,
CAI, LT headers, o/r x, dumped at the axle, fully adjustable suspension, al DS, running on QTPs, aggressive weight reduction.

Elwood617

Established Member
Not to sure right now, I had it down to 3180ish in drag racing trim. But I've reinstalled the front sway bar and other bracing in for autocross and spirited driving. I haven't had a chance to reweight it since.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Great times! You really took some weight off, under 3200lbs!

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Not to sure right now, I had it down to 3180ish in drag racing trim. But I've reinstalled the front sway bar and other bracing in for autocross and spirited driving. I haven't had a chance to reweight it since.

Nice. A few more mods and you will be knocking on the door to the 10s :beer:

goat-ee

Established Member
Yeah, I'm hitting the limiter at the line. I'm going to play around with my shift points and trying out going to 5th at the end. But, I am not going to sacrifice et for trap :)

Thanks guys.

The cliff notes,
CAI, LT headers, o/r x, dumped at the axle, fully adjustable suspension, al DS, running on QTPs, aggressive weight reduction.

If your hitting limiter, your not just sacrificing mph, your leaving significant e.t. on the table as well. Change gears and go QUICKER too!!

Users who are viewing this thread