11-14 GT SW Works Headers/ Off road X

TurboX2

Established Member
Why do the headers seem to have SP tags on them (Stainless Power) instead of SW? Are they Stainless Works or Stainless Power?

Alien STI

Established Member
Why do the headers seem to have SP tags on them (Stainless Power) instead of SW? Are they Stainless Works or Stainless Power?
You know what..I was wondering the same thing. I'm going to try and find the info from the dealer that I got them from. These clearly must be stainless power and not works. Is there much of a difference?

Alien STI

Established Member
OK guys. Getting to the bottom of a issue here. Apparently I paid for stainless works but have RECEIVED STAINLESS POWER HEADERS INSTEAD. Will update thread in a bit.

will2115

Established Member
The question was if the cats connect to the X pipe with clamps (which is how it looks like) or if the X pipe and cats is one piece together. just wondering because I really want long tubes but I wanted to go with a O/R mid pipe.

Alien STI

Established Member
The question was if the cats connect to the X pipe with clamps (which is how it looks like) or if the X pipe and cats is one piece together. just wondering because I really want long tubes but I wanted to go with a O/R mid pipe.
OK I see. No the cats all already on the x pipe. I'm not sure what's stopping you from getting the headers tho if you want them.. I believe you can still go off road x with the headers I have..

Users who are viewing this thread