10th03Cobra's old Car up for sale

The Pun

Formerly 10th03cobra
Established Member

SLEEPERSTATUS

Banned
My old car is up for sale at a dealer in Chicago, if anybody has questions about it or the mod list drop me a PM first. I have not owned the car for two years but just letting people know, she has seen a few rough days since I had her.

2003 Silver 10th Anny
2.2 Kenne Bell
Tons of mods...

VIN 1FAFP48Y83F443981

2003 Used Ford Mustang SVT Cobra at Exotic Motors in Rolling Meadows, IL, IID 4062750

atleast your being honest:shrug: and letting people know not to touch because its been abused lol

Last edited:

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Good to know...
I hope those weren't your wheels and your gas tank cover...

The Pun

Formerly 10th03cobra
Established Member
Good to know...
I hope those weren't your wheels and your gas tank cover...

Nawh, I had 18" chrome deep dish Bullits on it at the time, but that is the MGW locking gas cap and I liked it. Tear.... :cryying:

Yeah the guy I sold it to popped the motor 2 years ago and than the bank took it back, this dealer bought it at auction and I think they put a new motor in it.

SLEEPERSTATUS

Banned
Nawh, I had 18" chrome deep dish Bullits on it at the time, but that is the MGW locking gas cap and I liked it. Tear.... :cryying:

Yeah the guy I sold it to popped the motor 2 years ago and than the bank took it back, this dealer bought it at auction and I think they put a new motor in it.

new motor then it aint beat on:shrug: right?

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Clerical error. Same thing happend to my car.
My car only had 4700 miles but they marked it down as 47000. All bec of that decimal Ford used on the odometer. So when I registered the car it shows a error.
Good thing I got guy I bought car from to fix title before I bought car.:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread