10th black vert dirt cheap

badazzebz06

Established Member
I've had my car posted on here before need the money bad I have a 74k mile 10th very decent shape some paint chips on front bumper and one behind drivers rear wheel I can take tons of pics car has been sitting currently needs a blower injectors throttle body and plenum I promise the motor is in perfect condition I can have my buddy inspect it he built it his name is Matt at performance evolution 3024493200 if u guys have any questions about the motor it will need te aforementioned parts to run car had all mods listed in sig except the kenne bell and injectors clutch squeaks ever so slightly on engagement and that's it the car has no probs great for someone to buy slap a blower injectors and tb on and have a perfectly running Cora with a beast of a fuel system....I am asking 13k for this car obo I seriously need the money child support is killing me and I have another little one on the way the car will need to be towed when u buy it so I would sell to someone relatively local text me 3026704930 if interested I cannot do much less than 13k but u guys would be doing me a huge financial favor taking it off my hands I pay 240 a month for it and I need that extra money

lowonfuel

Established Member
Cobra

So it still has everything else except for the actual eaton? Lower intake and everything is still on the car?

I'd like to see some pics if you don't mind.

badazzebz06

Established Member
Yes guys everything is still in it except for
1.eaton
2. Throttle body and plenum
3. Injectors
That's it
It still has the kenne bell tune in it

99 COBRA Con.

Established Member
You said your budy built it? Is the motor stock? Also how long has it been sitting, and way did you remove the blower? Also is the title clean?

badazzebz06

Established Member
Ya my buddy whos a professional and owns performance evolution
Title is clean
Has been sitting for 2 months I been in between getting a twin screw or selling as is but I'm forced to sell cause I'm broke as shit thanks to child support
Motor is stock
I removed the blower to sell it

2004Droptop

Established Member
Ya my buddy whos a professional and owns performance evolution
Title is clean
Has been sitting for 2 months I been in between getting a twin screw or selling as is but I'm forced to sell cause I'm broke as shit thanks to child support
Motor is stock
I removed the blower to sell it

Seems like you were broke and needed to pay child support lady time you listed it several months ago. Sorry nothing has changed for you.

Few pics and list of parts goes a long ways...

badazzebz06

Established Member
Seems like you were broke and needed to pay child support lady time you listed it several months ago. Sorry nothing has changed for you.

Few pics and list of parts goes a long ways...

Ya was broke then too but have recently became super broke as I'm a college student still mgib pays some but after being married u rack up a lot of debt and I got stuck with most of it I'll get some pics up ASAP but I'm always working or at school

badazzebz06

Established Member
may or may not have fallen in when removing the kenne bell i still have to bore scope it to find out car has not been started since kenne bell removal so if it is there which i cannot say for sure it hasn't done anything negative to the motor

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
Bro I'd light it on fire first thanks tho

imagesCAC3V5DB_zps32156316.gif

on a serious note. glws though.

badazzebz06

Established Member
Sorry bro I'll text u I'm at work and had school all day
Ya got 2750 for kb with injectors and tb
I'll post them up when I get a chance guys I have some exams this week and never seem to get off work
Vettez062002 I just can't sell that low bro I took a big hit on my z06 back in 2009 and I swore to never do that again

Users who are viewing this thread