10th Anniversary spoiler delete? and Build Sheets?

joemamma

Established Member
I bought a black 10th anny about 2 months ago. I was wondering if any options could be had on this car. Did anyone special order a spoiler delete, or was it even available. Anybody know how many regular Cobras got the delete?

Also do cars still have build sheets, if so where the hell is it I want to get it out and learn more about the car from it.

caveman6666

V8 Ford, V Twin Hogs.
Established Member
Some have found the build sheet behind the rear bumper cover or above the IRS.

No solid #'s on spoiler delete that I've heard, but someone posted here that SVT told them it was only on like 2-3% of them. Not sure if this included 10ths too.

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by joemamma
[B

Also do cars still have build sheets, if so where the hell is it I want to get it out and learn more about the car from it. [/B][/QUOTE

The build sheet is usually taped to the IRS but it usually gets torn off in transit to the dealer or within the first few miles after arrival at the dealership. When I took my car for a test ride, which had 3.8 miles on it after delivery to the dealer, while checking for the 80 mph vibe, I looked in the mirror checking for cops and I saw a sheet of paper fly out from under the car. A few days after I had the car at home, I was underneath the car checking things out and I found a small remnant of tape left on the IRS and I could tell it held a piece of paper because it still had a small piece attached underneath the tape. It was held on with 3/4" masking tape. Oh well, what can you do.

Users who are viewing this thread