10th ANNIVERSARY Seats FRONT & REAR

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
LOADS of PM's... No payments have been made... ALL PARTS/WHEELS/SEATS ARE STILL AVAILABLE!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Beside the PENDING listed items... All else is available on a 1st come 1st serve basis...

Pending sale with REDRAIF:

* 10TH ANNIVERSARY SEATS

Pending sale with FORDMANFOREVER:

* LFP Intercooler Tank
* LFP Gen2 Cooling Mod
* MAXIMUM MOTORSPORTS IRS Bushings
* 10TH ANNIVERSARY COBRA Steering wheel
* 10TH ANNIVERSARY SHIFT BOOT AND PLASTIC/bezel
* 10TH ANNIVERSARY EBRAKE cover

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Do you mind having different color body panels? :D

I would be interested in some of those in a swap deal with my MG cobra. lol
NOPE... I will just primer those dam things black...LOL! I don't care about much at all... as long as its a complete perfect running car when turned in...

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Sold!!!

SVTP Member: REDRAIF
Item: 10TH ANNIVERSARY SEATS

Deposit PAID! Pick up scheduled for this weekend! Thanks SHARON!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
LMK what u want to do with your parts u asked for... I just called Sharon and she told me she will ask you regarding the exhaust since u will already be here with a truck...LMK

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
i didnt know you would take off the steering wheel....how much do you want for that? and i can do $50 for that gas door, i want it really bad since i cant get the seats, and i am sorry about the situation that you are in, it sucks really bad, and your cobra is freakking gorgeous, mine would look the same if i had it..nice taste

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I appreciate that... I get that alot! The way I have dressed or styled it is perfect being a COBRA how I made it MURDERED OUT! with the red trim coming out with the brakes and rear COBRA bumper as just a touch... I take my taste and style serious... and I love this COBRA... But I am a strong believer in what falls or fails only means something GREATER in the mist and the works... I have a pending sale rt now on the steering wheel at $125.00 shipped with swap. and the gas door. I wish I could at $50.00 ... All I can do is $100.00 FREE SHIPPING since I paid $125.00 w/o shipping...(only like $5 more = $130.00ish) and its still in original box,hardware and instructions...

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Bro... Thats the chrome reflection of my SONY CYBERSHOT reversing it to take that pic from the steering wheel against the sun as its setting...NOTICE how the bottom of the reflection bends/wraps around the bolster from inside out... But thats for the observation....LOL!

Last edited:

Dogshark

Established Member
DAMN! I knocked off a bunch of 7 11s last night for these and I was only a few hundred shy! New I shoulda hit the WAWAs.

Congrats buyer!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread