10th Anniversary Floor Mats!

Joseph Land

Established Member
Ok, so I own a 10th Anniversary black coupe with the original 10th anniversary floor mats. I know these are rare as a 2 tailed tom cat but is anyone selling these or know someone that would?

Are there any manufacturers reproducing the badges or the whole mat?

And why not if they're aren't?

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
they do come up for sale every once in a while....check the FB groups. I saw a set go up for sale last week...about $250 bucks

Good luck

Joseph Land

Established Member
I found a set new in the box. Paid way too much but my originals had been used and shouldn't have been.

rccg94

Established Member
I have a set still in their original plastic bag sitting in the trunk of my vert. Thankfully the original owner thought enough to never use them!

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Lucky, the floor mats in my convertible are worn gray and have holes in them.

jedeyeben

Established Member
Yeah, I bought a few sets to hold back back when they were new knowing they wouldn't make that 10th stuff long and it would shoot up in price. Little details made that 10th car so nice. Loved them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joseph Land

Established Member
Yeah, I bought a few sets to hold back back when they were new knowing they wouldn't make that 10th stuff long and it would shoot up in price. Little details made that 10th car so nice. Loved them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree more. I lie the fact that it's not like the general cobra terminators. Although I'd own any of them for sure.

03cobraracer

Established Member
I would maybe sell my set of 10th mats. They are in my car currently but still in pretty good shape.

03cobraracer

Established Member
Why would you spend $250 on 10th mats to put in a non 10th anniversary cobra? I never understood this.

If your talking to me I paid nowhere near that much for them. I had them in the box for a long time. My originals wore out and I put these in. Plus it's my car so I can do what I please last time I checked.

Users who are viewing this thread