10th Anniversary Coupe, 15k miles, like new

HIErPwRd

Established Member
A career change leaves me no choice but to downsize. Finally got the car I had always dreamed of having- not much more than a year later Im going to have to let it go. I Had listed this a couple months back and have since bought something a little more affordable. I've done all I could to keep both cars, but I just can not make this work. On top of that I am no longer able to garage it :(

Silver in color, stock aside from a CAI and polished ss inserts.
This car is in perfect condition outside of a few MINOR cosmetic imperfections. No dings, swirls etc, aside from what is pictured this car is in amazing condition.

There is a 1" clearcoat scratch on one of the side scoops- does not go through the paint, and would only be noticed if you were detailing it.

There are very minor curb marks, I have included pictures trying to show the worst of them- again nothing that you would notice from a couple feet away.

I have also included a picure of a 3/4' mark on the passengers side of the front bumper.

Lastly there is a crack in the 3rd brake light lense, still functions as it should, I have included a picture of this.

Must be seen to appreciate. Still has the new car smell.

Will consider shipping but would prefer to sell to someone somewhat local. I was set on finding a low mileage near stock silver 10th Anniversary car, at the time there were only two for sale- one of them being over 2500 miles away. That being said if you are on the west coast and think this may be the car for you, I will do my best to work with you.

A Ford Premium Care extended warranty is also still available if that is something you would be interested in. Seems 90% of people end up changing blowers on these cars nowadays, but the warranty is an option.

If you have any questions or would like any more pictures, please let me know.

I will take $26,700 for it, at this point it really does need to go :(

STC_0077.jpg

3.jpg

stuck in the rain
5.jpg

20061024_0248.jpg

STE_1664.jpg

STD_1663.jpg

20070716_0490.jpg

20070716_0462.jpg

20070716_0466.jpg

STI_1668.jpg

curb marks
20070716_0476.jpg

clear coat scratch on driver side side scoop
20070716_0468.jpg

pass side of front bumper
20070716_0467.jpg

third brake light
20070716_0500.jpg

Last edited:

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
Your not in N.C? This look's like a Great Cobra,at a GREAT price!!! I need this to match my Lightning!!!

HIErPwRd

Established Member
not sure what to say...
definately appreciate the feedback, but do you guys really think its under priced?

Yes the car is in NC, I guess I still want to think that someday Ill be going back to SD- not happening though lol.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
So the Car is in N.C,and your in Raleigh?That's only a few hour's from me,i'd like to come check it out.Do you still have the Rim's in the 4th pic down?

Last edited:

HIErPwRd

Established Member
Yes the car is in Raleigh...
Sitting in the driveway :(
I have the 19's tentatively sold to a friend, but thats sort of up in the air..
Feel free to pm me or email me if any of may have any questions, or if you'd like to come and take a look at it..

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Wow man, you had this for sale 4-5months ago. I was gonna buy it. I can't believe you haven't sold it yet. Bump.

Sapperstang

Established Member
This the one that sits at the Fire Dpt on Falls of Neuse Rd? If so I drive by it all the time.

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
Color and Location im looking for (go to school at NC State), but I'm not looking to buy until this winter!

by the way, not sure why people are saying this is a "steal" considering it is still about 3-4k over blue book value, its actually right at the kbb value back in 2004...

Sapperstang

Established Member
HIErPwRd said:
not sure what to say...
definately appreciate the feedback, but do you guys really think its under priced?

Yes the car is in NC, I guess I still want to think that someday Ill be going back to SD- not happening though lol.

Not underpriced at all. A bit overpriced IMO.

HIErPwRd

Established Member
pms and emails returned.

Again, I appreciate all the feedback guys..

Mark- good to see you found yourself a terminator- a freakin MYSTICHROME at that :) Two months ago I had way too many things going on and really just was not prepared to let it go. Im a little less attached now, and Ive tried to rework my finances over and over and I just can not keep it.

Sapperstang- Yes I do work part time at the Falls, sadly enough the car sits outside pretty much full time now, even when its at home :(
Ive gotten a huge amount of interest and there are a couple guys that are trying to get financing in order- but still have not recieved any sort of deposit. Im confident that I will get my asking price, nevertheless I do appreciate your input.
Sorry to see you had to part w/ the mach, Ive seen your IR focus around wakefield from time to time...Gotta love those cars...

These things being said I will knock a little off the price to someone local if theyll allow me some one on one time/cuddle time with her every so often lol.

I sold my RR 99 on here a couple years ago and I thought it was tough to part with that car...

This still sucks, at some point mere enthusiasm has turned into infactuation lol.

:through rambling:

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
What are the chances of you getting the car to SD? I am very interested

Users who are viewing this thread