10th Anniversary Coupe, 13k miles, like new

HIErPwRd

Established Member
A career change leaves me no choice but to downsize. Finally got the car I had always dreamed of having- not much more than a year later Im going to have to let it go.

Silver in color, stock aside from a CAI.
This car is in perfect condition outside of a 1" clearcoat scratch on one of the side scoops- does not go through the paint, and would only be noticed if you were detailing it.

Must be seen to appreciate. Still has the new car smell.

Will consider shipping but would prefer to sell to someone somewhat local. I was set on finding a low mileage near stock silver 10th Anniversary car, at the time there were only two for sale- one of them being over 2500 miles away. That being said if you are on the west coast and think this may be the car for you, I will do my best to work with you.

A Ford Premium Care extended warranty is also still available if that is something you would be interested in. Seems 90% of people end up changing blowers on these cars nowadays, but the warranty is an option.

I do not have a set price in mind, but will consider offers. PM me or email me at [email protected].

Will have pictures up shortly.

HIErPwRd

Established Member
Appreciate the input. I am as prepared to sell it as I will ever be- so Im not just 'testing the waters' as you'd say. I know 8 months back or so the car should have brought 28k pretty easily- sure alot of people would say it wasnt worth that much, but at the time I had a pretty good understanding of the market. I am not all that familiar as to what these cars- particularly 10th Anniversaries are bringing nowadays. Ive gotten two 'offers', one of which I am considering. Thanks again.

canibus

Established Member
honestly why all the back and forth. i hate the whole pics sent to e-mail thing. if you post just put up a ball park price and some pics.

HIErPwRd

Established Member
Better pics at the beginning of next week

Sorry guys, I really wasnt trying to ruffle any feathers. Am trying to upload some pics right now, will have more up by Sunday afternoon. Would like to get $27k for it, I realize alot of people wouldn't want to pay much more than $23k- $24k for it, really didn't post a price because Im open to offers, and also I didn't want people coming in and crashing the thread because they felt I was asking too much...

As stated earlier the car will be sold with the stock 10th anniversary wheels-
I failed to mention in my first post that they do have a few minor curb marks, but nothing that would be noticed without leaning down and looking for them- I have several pictures of them if you would like me to email them to you. Some of the most recent pictures I have of the car were taken with the 19's mounted- I respect your opinion if you think they are too much- would appreciate it if you refrain from crashing this thread....

As the third picture shows, the car has been stuck in the rain before. Just my luck it started pouring down the day I drove the car home. As dirty as the car was, you almost couldn't tell. Silver is indeed the best color :)

Thanks for looking, please pm me or email me if you have any questions or if you would like additional pictures.

STC_0077.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

20061024_0248.jpg

Last edited:

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
You are definitly not asking to much. She is beautiful from the pics you sent me and in great condition!!!

Captain Beyond

Established Member
$27K is a great price. Don't accept anything less. You could probably get more $ for it. :thumbsup:

2006is350

Established Member
Are you located in Raleigh? I am delivering my Lexus to a guy in Raleigh a week from wed. Very nice clean Cobra i might be interested.

HIErPwRd

Established Member
PM's returned, I apologize I have not been online in over a week, as of right now it looks like it will still be another 2-3 weeks before I will be able to part with the car..

Thanks guys

**EDIT**
My 1000th Post!! Maybe this is a sign that I need to keep the car? lol if only I wasnt broke...

Last edited:

AllVenom

Established Member
I wanted to add for my friend that this is one clean Cobra. Also, he has stayed away from modding it even though I am constantly getting on him for it, lol. You will not be disappointed with this car, trust me. Couldn't be dealing with a more honest guy either, so rest assured, whatever he tells you, it is the truth.

ttt for you Scott and good luck. I know you hate to part with her.

Users who are viewing this thread