10k mile, unpullied Eaton

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
As title reads, I got this off of my friend I've known for 30 years. Blower is mint, coating still on rotor, totally clean, NO oil residue, perfect. I have the stock pulley I pulled off it, if buyer wants. I think stuff like this is becoming not your everyday find. I got this as a primo candidate for a port, or if your in need of a fresh Eaton. This is a low mile, unported, unpullied, never beat on eaton 400 (or a reasonable offer if you're closer to Ohio) shipped (shipping will cost me minimum of 70 bucks). I better add that this price with shipping is limited to the lower 48, lol.

I can be contacted @ 330 398 8985 for pics or additional info.

Last edited:

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
Had a ton of texts and super lowball offers on this one. I'll do 400 shipped (lower 48). So, basically getting blower for about 310-330

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
Ok fellas. This thing has got to go. I'll be more then happy to ship to Stegimeir for someone also (to save you on shipping costs). 350 shipped, and I have to hold firm on that. Super, super nice blower.

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
The blower has a stock TB with it, have a Accufab for a few extra. Any question, or for pics I urge to text/call me @ 330-398-8985

... In a day or 2 will be putting this on a few other boards and Facebook. I don't care what others have pm'd or texted me. 10 year old, unpullied, mint (paint, rotors, case, still has the 2 production stickers and assembly line paint marks), clean non smelling oil) IS becoming hard to find and will continue to become more rare. I'm 100% certain on history and background! my childhood buddy bought this 03 new, blower was pulled 8-9 years ago @ 10k miles (for a KB), then bagged and put on a shelf. I'd rather put it back up on the shelf for anything less then 350 shipped. I'll do 390 shipped with Accufab plenum.

Users who are viewing this thread