1060whp GT500 Highway Pulls

Blown2004Stang

Established Member
+1 Why would you make a 1000 hp car and run 555r's LOL what a waste of power.

The owner has other tires for track use and if he wants to go street racing. The car is going to be daily driven, and ET Streets/NT05R's don't do very well in the wet. It's not a waste.. the car is pretty damn fun to drive. Lol.. 3rd spins a bit, but pulls hard as hell. From a 60 to 70 roll, this thing would hurt some feelings for sure.

Last edited:

Blown2004Stang

Established Member
I don't think a GT-R on stock turbos would stand a chance. That thing looks like a monster, shame it doesn't hook better.

I don't think so either.. This thing went 166mph in the half mile, from a dead stop. It's fast even spinning through 3rd.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Almost looked like he was sawing at the wheel on purpose.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Run a bolt on GTR...

hope you were kidding...

Are you implying that a GT500 that's putting down over 1,000 HP at the wheels can't run with a bolt-on GTR? Is the GTR really just impossible to beat by anything that's not another GTR or UGR Gallardo?? Is that the world we live in? For clarification, "bolt-on" and "built" are not synonymous.

93_408_LX

Established Member
Sick car, would be a ton of fun. Not to be a jackass but he's going to get that thing into trouble holding the wheel like that.

Blown2004Stang

Established Member
Almost looked like he was sawing at the wheel on purpose.

lol.. definitely some over correction there. That was before the sway bar and Panhard upgrades. The car felt very unsettled before those went in. So, it felt like it needed more correction than it did. The new parts and some tuning got it dialed in perfectly. You can see from the outside shot that the car tracks almost perfectly straight. I didn't get another inside shot after. Ran out of daylight.

Last edited:

Whippled3v

Established Member
Are you implying that a GT500 that's putting down over 1,000 HP at the wheels can't run with a bolt-on GTR? Is the GTR really just impossible to beat by anything that's not another GTR or UGR Gallardo?? Is that the world we live in? For clarification, "bolt-on" and "built" are not synonymous.

I hope he was implying that it would be a joke for the GT500 to race it, it would put bus lengths on the GTR if its a high enough roll to counter the spinning.

Users who are viewing this thread