105k miles for $10,600!

93snake93

Established Member
yeah I agree that was a really clean car. Only downside is the winner is going to pay for them floormats.

9T3SVT

Established Member
Found mine on Ebay and emailed the person selling it. I stole it away for $8,000. I have since put much more than that into it.

For me the 93 Cobra has always been my dream car. To this day I can still just stare at it and think wow! I guess I still can't belive I own mine, at this point I'm thinking I'll never sell it .

For 10,600 that guy got a deal IMO

svtdriven

Established Member
I thought that 93 cobras had either grey leather or black cloth. this one has grey cloth, is that factory?

Also, I am not entirely convinced that it is all original paint. the right front fender, door and hood look suspicious to me.

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Yes the grey cloth is a factory interior option. Those were the 3 interior colors, black cloth,grey cloth,and grey leather

PJM99

Established Member
svtdriven said:
I thought that 93 cobras had either grey leather or black cloth. this one has grey cloth, is that factory?

Also, I am not entirely convinced that it is all original paint. the right front fender, door and hood look suspicious to me.

Didn't notice that but you're right. The quarter panel looks to be a shade darker then the door and fender.

Users who are viewing this thread