105 in a 75

toomanymustangs

Philosopher
Established Member
I live in Great Falls, Montana and i go to school in Missoula which is a 2.5 hour drive away. Most of my friends go to Bozeman which is about the same distance. They all think they are invisible to cops or something. and they always drive insanly fast through the winding roads and the flats. Now, I'm no saint, i have done much worse things in a car. My dad owns a trucking company so i have preserving my license so i can get insurance on my dads big rigs, which for those that dont know, this is quite a feet for an 18 year old. So i have cleaned up my driving, i never speed, drive drunk, or give the cops any reason to pull me over. They on the other hand consistintly drive well over 100 miles an hour and one kid has an old a** radar detector and insists that he wont get caught. Even through my preaching they were driving back this weekend and one girl got clocked at 105 in a cavilier. All she got was a 60$ ticket, I was wondering how much trouble she COULD have gotten in. Maybe now they will slow down a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread