101st is on there way!!!

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
101.GIF

I think the war is getting close now. ! The screaming eagles are leaving the bluegrass state for the sands of the middle east.

Just pray for these guys to come home safe.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Cheers of the liberated and fire from the remaining snipers. :(

zzzzzer

Established Member
Shoe, what the he// are you talking about?...lol I never implied we shouldn't do it. I made a comment that this is something America will have to deal with and its sad (hence the " :( ") because even after we're victorious our forces have such things to worry about.

That's not pessmistic, bro, that's realism. That's not cowardly anti-war sentiments, that's pro-historical precedent.

By the way, on a more friendly note, the "Location" comment under your avatar is pretty darn funny ("Not by choice"). :)

Last edited:

Blackshoe

Intimidator
Established Member
That's cool zzzzer. I'm OK with realism. Just checking what you meant. :thumbsup: Don't want this to end up like them boys on the "IRC" thread. They're thrashing each other pretty good.

zzzzzer

Established Member
Originally posted by Blackshoe
That's cool zzzzer. I'm OK with realism. Just checking what you meant. :thumbsup: Don't want this to end up like them boys on the "IRC" thread. They're thrashing each other pretty good.
:lol: Yeah, its a good idea to don kevlar before stepping foot in that thread. :-D And sorry if I wasn't clear w/ that 1st post. I can see where it looked as if I was being a pessimist though that wasn't my intention. :beer:

Larry, I agree wholeheartedly bro.

CraneClan

Injun along at 140
Established Member
Of course I fear for their safety, but I can't help but be proud whenever I hear they're moving out. We've got the greatest bunch of badasses in the world, and it looks like they're gonna prove it to the world again. I wouldn't doubt if it took less time than the last.

God bless our Armed Forces.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread