101 in a 55

Pro SNIVELER

Banned
Good grief, 1 over here is 128 IIRC, 30 over for 75 bucks?!

i didnt metion that was in 2002, before all this bs they have in VA during recent years. it was my first "major" screw up, and iirc since it was in VA and wreckless...... it should be on my criminal record(?). in my own opinion, it was stupid as hell to walk in there without a lawyer. all it wouldve taken was the judge to be having a bad day and my DL couldve been gone for quite awhile. i guess it was the luck of having my last name at the top of the alphabet vs at the bottom after everyone has had a chance to piss him off:poke: i was 2hrs late for work that night, thank god the officer was a cool VSP officer. im still wondering how i didnt go to jail that night, he tailed me for quite awhile and i never noticed him til the blue lights came on:kaboom: ive lived in multiple states on the east coast over my life, and i will say the VSP/Fairfax area has some of the nicer/more professional officers on the roads. ive worked in the area for about 10 years and have ran accross them multiple times(6+). ive yet to have one of them point their gun at me or drag me out thru my window with my seatbelt on for speeding:rockon:<---haha, once upon a time in SC!

Last edited:

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
I got busted going 98 in a 45 and I got a good lawyer and it cost me $350 and I walked away.

Get a lawyer....a good one thatis well know and you'll be fine....a little lighter in the wallet, but fine(d).

20LethalVenom03

Beaver Hunter
Established Member
I plead not guilty and the DA reduced my 70/45 to 46/45 cut the points from 6 to 3 and it cost me 45 dollar fine 55 dollar surcharge...that was 1.5 yrs ago before our NY surcharge went up to 85 bucks.....get a lawyer for 101/55 though..

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
years ago, I was popped for 125 in a 45, no excuse , he got me. I was racing an LT1 camaro when they first came out. I was in my fox with gas and walked him pretty good. This was at a fire station where the cops always parked and caught people so I KNEW better. He shined his spotlight on me(730AM) and I slammed on brakes and pulled in to him, the camaro kept going. This was the luckiest day of my life because the County guy was a mustang guy and was really into my car. He actually didnt even ask me for my license, he did tell me how fast I was going and that it was a really stupid thing, and did tell me that the track is only a block away and I should settle my issues over there from now on. I knew I was going to jail, but had a clean record and went straight to him, I knew I was caught...good luck

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
you three do realize you are talking to the wall here right? he is banned and it will likely be all over by the time he gets back. assuming it is a temp and not a perm

I got busted going 98 in a 45 and I got a good lawyer and it cost me $350 and I walked away.

Get a lawyer....a good one thatis well know and you'll be fine....a little lighter in the wallet, but fine(d).

I plead not guilty and the DA reduced my 70/45 to 46/45 cut the points from 6 to 3 and it cost me 45 dollar fine 55 dollar surcharge...that was 1.5 yrs ago before our NY surcharge went up to 85 bucks.....get a lawyer for 101/55 though..

years ago, I was popped for 125 in a 45, no excuse , he got me. I was racing an LT1 camaro when they first came out. I was in my fox with gas and walked him pretty good. This was at a fire station where the cops always parked and caught people so I KNEW better. He shined his spotlight on me(730AM) and I slammed on brakes and pulled in to him, the camaro kept going. This was the luckiest day of my life because the County guy was a mustang guy and was really into my car. He actually didnt even ask me for my license, he did tell me how fast I was going and that it was a really stupid thing, and did tell me that the track is only a block away and I should settle my issues over there from now on. I knew I was going to jail, but had a clean record and went straight to him, I knew I was caught...good luck

rickm8

Banned
Like everyone said, a good lawyer goes a long way. The judge and prosecutor know that you are spending $300-500 for a lawyer, so this usually means your really don't want the full charge...

txyaloo

Established Member
Like everyone said, a good lawyer goes a long way. The judge and prosecutor know that you are spending $300-500 for a lawyer, so this usually means your really don't want the full charge...

Why does the judge or prosecutor care how much you spend on an attorney? They don't give a damn about that, or in your 2 years of driving experience, have you experienced something different?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Why does the judge or prosecutor care how much you spend on an attorney? They don't give a damn about that, or in your 2 years of driving experience, have you experienced something different?

the real question is What does the op care about what rickm8 says since the OP has been banned for several days now.

olefafl

Established Member
the real question is What does the op care about what rickm8 says since the OP has been banned for several days now.

The OP is KenSeltzer & doesn't have banned under his name.

ZincGT & Pro SNIVELER both have banned under their name, but they are not the OP.

:shrug:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
The OP is KenSeltzer & doesn't have banned under his name.

ZincGT & Pro SNIVELER both have banned under their name, but they are not the OP.

:shrug:

you sir .. are .... correct ... I shall go and gather up my share of crow pie. :beer:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread