100k for a 2013 Shelby GT350!!!

mr.speaker

99 Cobra
Established Member
The 2013 GT Premium is about $40k, the GT350 (Supercharged) package alone is over $35k. That's $75k right there and this car has the 624 hp version not the 525 hp version so that's more money and they're only making 350 of these cars so that's more money right there. I wouldn't pay that much personally

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I'd much rather have the NRE Mustang. I'm pretty sure its about that same price, but makes like 1000rwhp or something crazy like that.

Thats a rip off.

Adiabatik

Banned
Has anyone seen the other cars these people are selling on ebay? Holy shit, talk about overpricing!

TORQJNKY

Sadly, there are people out there with more money than sence who pay ridiculous dealer ADM fees like this. All that does is cause dealerships to continue to do it because they know some sap is going to come along and write a check for it. Doing this puts the car way out of reach for the average joe looking for something like this in the MSRP price range.

Not digging the look of this particular car. Looks like the side stripes are darker than the over car stripes as well.

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
The 2013 GT Premium is about $40k, the GT350 (Supercharged) package alone is over $35k. That's $75k right there and this car has the 624 hp version not the 525 hp version so that's more money and they're only making 350 of these cars so that's more money right there. I wouldn't pay that much personally

That car is a base 300a car: No power seat, base cluster, plastic door handles, and they even provided a copy of the window sticker of the car with an MSRP of $31,490.

Users who are viewing this thread