1000HP Forged Rebuild special for all 2011-2014 $2399!!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
On that note: waiting for my Street Mod 1000hp block myself and I was wondering ALL MOTOR/NA, what are you guys seeing from research of gains vs losses with this block? I have a full bolt-on build tuned and E85, am I expected to loose any hp due to the bottom end being "Fully Forged" which in turn, grams heavier in rotational. (Theoretical speaking...) Thanks guys!

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Does mmr offer anytype of core program for people that want a rebuild but cant afford downtime? Like charge for a shortblock and then refunded the difference when motor is sent in?

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Does mmr offer anytype of core program for people that want a rebuild but cant afford downtime? Like charge for a shortblock and then refunded the difference when motor is sent in?

Give em a call. I believe they do.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

We can work with just about any situation so shoot us a PM or give us a call.

Mark
MMR

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
On that note: waiting for my Street Mod 1000hp block myself and I was wondering ALL MOTOR/NA, what are you guys seeing from research of gains vs losses with this block? I have a full bolt-on build tuned and E85, am I expected to loose any hp due to the bottom end being "Fully Forged" which in turn, grams heavier in rotational. (Theoretical speaking...) Thanks guys!

and... thx

Users who are viewing this thread