1000 whp GT500 Dyno

AlanSVT

Established Member
Yeah pretty badass.....not 100% sure but I think a NFL Player owns it. I'm sure someone can post more about it.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Definitely a sick ride and glad to have been part of the build. This is what happens when the best of the best in the industry come together..

Lethal Performance, DivisionX, Lund Racing, SCT, Whipple Superchargers, JLT Performance, MPR Racing Engines, Kris Starnes Racing, Bullet Racing and Power By The Hour Performance!

wallywagon

Established Member
Lydon is a great guy! I had no idea he was an NFL player....regardless, great to see someone with no obligation to help any of us go out of his way to do so...which is often not the case with professional athletes.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Car picked up a lot of power and sees some less boost with the Cams it has.

Very nice build.

4.0L Whippeled Shelbys have seen 950+ with Ford GT cam sets.

Alwaysnboost

Established Member
1000whp on 22psi, must be on the 150 shot as noted in the 2nd vid description....great power laid down forsure.

2012 Shelby GT500 Dyno Pull 1021 RWHP - YouTube
2012 Mustang Shelby Red Mamba 1000+RWHP - YouTube

That power everyone is seeing is not on the spray. This was the first time he tuned the car. The car was built to handle up to 28psi of boost. When they throw it back on the dyno then they are going to hit it with the spray. The person is a member on fordgt500 i have been following his build. Its pretty sick

lmurtha1

Name Taker
Established Member
Hey guys, thank you all very much for the kind words. Ive learned a lot about the performance side of cars in the last year from talking and being open to conversation with everyone in this great obsession! It is nice to know and Im humbled that people like to help and look out for my best interests.. I learned the hard way a few times when I first started getting into this world of high performance machines, but it was necessary I guess for me to learn the ropes. Im still learning everyday! What a great group of people I got to work with to make this car come to a reality! It was a real pleasure. Thanks everyone!

Here is another video that my buddy made me during the dyno session. You already have seen Kens awesome video he made, but this is another video.
If you want to know anything more or have some questions, feel free to ask!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXqhiST7OgI&list=FLEVl-KtSXPLjsEaehvMeHAg&feature=mh_lolz

Last edited:

lmurtha1

Name Taker
Established Member
Haha. Np. Always have my eye out for sick vehicles. :D color combo is the shizzzz

Thanks! i wanted to have kind of a old school look, but sleek and modern. I see a lot of single super snake stripes and double stripes, which i love too, but wanted it to be different. Some satin black on the hood, top, and trunk is a nice look to compliment the satin wheels and emblems. I posted another video of the dyno pull, i tried clicking it but it wouldn't work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXqhiST7OgI&list=FLEVl-KtSXPLjsEaehvMeHAg&feature=mh_lolz

See if this one works. check it out! shows some more footage of the car inside and out.

Users who are viewing this thread