1000 HP Supra video

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
the titan supra is known for blowing its built/bored 3.2L inline 6 engine. it makes about 30% of its actual passes because it usually blows its engine at burnout. and its a two speed non street legal supra. my friend Kip own a dragster and works on many others for friends and this one guy in town has a 8 sec street legal S-10. n/a chevy 350. its got fully functional blinkers mirrors brake lights and cat's. so its street legal it meets texas regulations:p for the most part... other then is gets like 3mpg...if ur nice to it lol then its gallons to the mile

jasil

Established Member
I think some of you are just in denial. Doesn't look like a 100hp supra. I don't think it was a 1000hp supra.

It is Jesus' car. He owned that supra, EVO, 9 sec talon, E55, Audi etc etc..

The supra ran a 11.2@130mph on pump and a 10.4@145 on race gas and this was 1.5 years ago.

jasil

Established Member
Ryan Woon's car is the fastest street legal full accessoried **6 SPEED* supra...9.68@150 all boost...there are faster automatics though.

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
Originally posted by hmmmidunno
the only 1000HP supra's i've seen are track only cause the engines will only last maybee 10 miles then they blow

Call up Greg at Suprastore.com and tell him that....I bet he'll mention that he has just himself owned afew 900+rwhp everyday driven supra and he actually just sold his everyday driver that put down like 1200-1300whp.......call and ask Greg, Im sure that'll change your mind abit.

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
Also someone might wanna call the air force, I think someone stole a jet engine and strapped it to a supra body lol

EatonMe

Originally posted by 2SkrewdCobra
That Supra was pretty sweet. Didnt seem much like 1,000hp though. But it was damn fast

It's a little under 900 at the wheels. That's over 1,000 crank.

Did you see that he put damn near a half mile between him, and a 420+hp BPU Supra in a matter of seconds?

Aaron_01

Banned
Originally posted by jasil
I think some of you are just in denial. Doesn't look like a 100hp supra. I don't think it was a 1000hp supra.

It is Jesus' car. He owned that supra, EVO, 9 sec talon, E55, Audi etc etc..

The supra ran a 11.2@130mph on pump and a 10.4@145 on race gas and this was 1.5 years ago.

Dude, it's Jesus, he could make it a 5,000rwhp car if he wanted, if he can turn water into wine he can make power out of nothing....c'mon people

:p

CobraBri

Established Member
Originally posted by Joshua
It's a little under 900 at the wheels. That's over 1,000 crank.

Did you see that he put damn near a half mile between him, and a 420+hp BPU Supra in a matter of seconds?

I've seen you post on Supraforums talking about how much of a POS your Cobra was...You obviously were unhappy with it and made it abundantly clear on one thread, so I really hope when you find a Supra its half as good as you believe them to be....

They are badass cars no doubt, but go read the tech forums and you will see that it's no free lunch with that car either. A 1000rwhp Supra has a built engine and lots of money thrown at it.

hawkster

Established Member
I believe that supras has 1000hp. Jake a guy that use to live around here had a red one that put down 700 rwhp on a all stock motor with upgraded turbo. Hes put a good 30,000 miles with no problems. Them supra motors are made to hold alot of sh!t. The turbos take time to spull up but when they do better watch out cause at full boost your toast. I seen him and a few other street racers at a gas station filling up. I went up and started talking to him about his car. I was looking at the interior and his racing seats when we looked and some black guys in a montie carlo started piping it and burned out onto the road. He asked me if I was coming and we hopped into his car fired it up. We tore out of the gas station and by the time we hit the interstate just over a quarter mile away I looked at the speedo and we were doing 140mph :eek:. We caught up with those black guys and they tried to race but lets just say it was like a mowpead vs. mach 1 :burn:

EatonMe

Originally posted by CobraBri
I've seen you post on Supraforums talking about how much of a POS your Cobra was...You obviously were unhappy with it and made it abundantly clear on one thread, so I really hope when you find a Supra its half as good as you believe them to be....

I'm sure you've seen me post over there, but more than likely it was here that you've seen me bitching about Cobra's. As far as I can remember on SF all I did was talk good about them. I could be wrong, though.

NitrousX

Established Member
the titan supra is known for blowing its built/bored 3.2L inline 6 engine. it makes about 30% of its actual passes because it usually blows its engine at burnout. and its a two speed non street legal supra. my friend Kip own a dragster and works on many others for friends and this one guy in town has a 8 sec street legal S-10. n/a chevy 350. its got fully functional blinkers mirrors brake lights and cat's. so its street legal it meets texas regulations:p for the most part... other then is gets like 3mpg...if ur nice to it lol then its gallons to the mile

:lol: Total BS

KiLLaBytE

Established Member
Originally posted by Joshua
That's Jesus's old Supra. Do a search for it on Supraforums. He also owns the E55 AMG you see in the videos with the silver E55 AMG vs. Killabyte's sonic blue '03 Cobra.

w0rd.

CobraBri

Established Member
Originally posted by hawkster
Jake a guy that use to live around here had a red one that put down 700 rwhp on a all stock motor with upgraded turbo. Hes put a good 30,000 miles with no problems. Them supra motors are made to hold alot of sh!t. The turbos take time to spull up but when they do better watch out cause at full boost your toast. I seen him and a few other street racers at a gas station filling up. I went up and started talking to him about his car. I was looking at the interior and his racing seats when we looked and some black guys in a montie carlo started piping it and burned out onto the road. He asked me if I was coming and we hopped into his car fired it up. We tore out of the gas station and by the time we hit the interstate just over a quarter mile away I looked at the speedo and we were doing 140mph :eek:. We caught up with those black guys and they tried to race but lets just say it was like a mowpead vs. mach 1 :burn:

I've seen his video of him destroying a BPU Cobra on the freeway...very impressive car. I just think that people take the fact that the Supras have a built engine a little too far on the internet. Do a search on the tech forums at SF and you will see guys posting the same shit that you see on the Terminator forums - "Did I blow a motor?" "Will my motor hold 700rwhp?" etc. Look at the responses-"It's on borrowed time." "Swap out the rods." Because a handful of people have dynod maybe once with high boost on C16 at 900rwhp, suddenlt every Supra is touted as having a shortblock that can go 80k miles at 900rwhp. This is simply nor true. You must remember that the Supra guys don't run around town everyday at 30psi of boost...more than likely they are dialing it back to pump gas levels making more like 550-650rwhp. Impressive still, but the motor is not "as strong" as the internet nut-huggers who drive Landcruisers and Civics like to think. I just think that hype has gotten out of hand with that car and it needs to be put in proper perspective- With enough money, any car can be fast as shit, it's just with Supras, it takes less $$$ to do it, and with adjustable boost it makes for a hell of a lot better street car than on most high HP setups.

I like Supras just as much as anyone else...if I had the ching I would looooove to own one, but I also know that they are not a free lunch, just as the Terminator is not a free lunch....my .02

NitrousX

Established Member
wanna see a video of it blowing its engine at burnout at a houston area drag strip ??????

No, I know an 8 sec Supra is very unreliable, but it doesn't blow its engine in 30% of its passes.

Users who are viewing this thread