1000 HP Supra video

Turbo Cobra

Fast Family Car
Established Member
ummmm well. this topic never seems to cease. dammit! well they are both nice. but those supras have ALOT of money in it. if you see there house they are damn mansions. so they have money. but they are fast none the less. but most supra owner are like h0es. always making excuses thats one of there flaws. if both cars had the same mods i put money on the snake. 8 vs 6. the supra engine is very well balanced but we need more snake owners to put better blowers and show them whos boss i know i will soon. well. 1000 is alot for now. i heard 07 snake is 500 hp. or around high 400. i wanna know more about that 1200 4.6.......

eightballrj

Established Member
Well the thing about the Supra motors is that there are maybe a few (reasonably priced) cars that are able to put down over 1000whp on the stock block. Thats all there is to it. Everyone always has an excuse to why something isnt as great as people think it is..."it should have won cus it was a v8" "nice numbers, but it wont last long" " but it has a turbo" "but it has more displacement". Hell, I say if you race someone or post up numbers... they are results of a test and nothing more. If you want to judge cars by these results, fine. But, dont judge cars by hypotheticals and stereotypes.

Richard

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
I was just thinking the same thing. Thats why I like cars like the supra/03cobra. You can make them as fast as race cars, but still have a comfortable daily driver. I bet that supra still had a nice comfortable interior with AC/heat. That supra was able to beat a tubbed out cuda with massive tires and a cage, I am guessing that cuda isn't driven on the street as much as that supra.

Users who are viewing this thread