10 year old Basketball star

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
That sucks for all those 10 year old kids that have to play against him.

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
Media has been covering this kid for a while. Definitely talented. I'd love to see this kid play professionally. He could easily become one of the next greatest players

N1TEMARE GT

Banned
Sure the kid has crazy handling skills, but IMO real basketball talent includes making shots. Dribbling the ball isn't going to score points. They only showed him making two relatively easy shots during a game, but isn't an indicator as to whether or not he can shoot.

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
The kid can dribble, thats for sure. He will be much better once he learns to be an unselfish player and make his teammates better, not just show off for the cameras..I give him props for being committed to making himself "great", but the whole media-hype thing surrounding this kid is ridiculous....the Dad knows just what to say in the interviews I've seen, and the kid says stuff thats been scripted...."Putting school first" and quoting Scripture????? He's 10 years old, in 4th grade, and acting like he's ready for the NBA.....Sorry Pops, but he's not the second coming of Lebron yet...I think the parents just know how to work the media and get in front of cameras at the right times.

Last edited:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
sounds like he has his head on right and its also good that his dad said that about not having a court at home. That way he can actually focus on being a kid and not be consumed with basketball. Quite a few of my friends were really good at sports but the parents wore them out on it

Users who are viewing this thread