10 sec CTS-V takes down 10 sec Nissan GT-R - Drag Video

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Close run. Gotta love a 4 door American sedan draging the Nissan down the 1320

afro

Why?
Established Member
Ya, GTR won that..if you just want to say the CTS-V is a faster car, regardless if it was racing against to a Toyota Yaris...then yes, the CTS-V has a faster 1/4 mile time, but the GTR won the RACE to the end.

-fro

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
I just noticed the mod lists for both cars. I'm more impressed with the GTR with just a midpipe and tune. I didnt realize the caddy had a cam as well, thought it was just pullies/ex/tune/DRs.

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
I was there that night ..fun night for sure watching these two cars going at it and also a bugatti veyron and a TT gallardo from the owner of dragtimes ..I think TRC posted the vid Here also

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I just noticed the mod lists for both cars. I'm more impressed with the GTR with just a midpipe and tune. I didnt realize the caddy had a cam as well, thought it was just pullies/ex/tune/DRs.

Well a tune = boost and the mid pipe on GT-Rs is from the turbo to the catback. The only significant mod on that CTS-v over the gtr is the mild cam.

Tapatalk

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Well a tune = boost and the mid pipe on GT-Rs is from the turbo to the catback. The only significant mod on that CTS-v over the gtr is the mild cam.

Tapatalk

Pullies=Boost on the CTSV, which is also tuned.

Mid-pipe connects to the downpipes (which have cats) which are connected to the turbos.

Users who are viewing this thread