10 More Days!

hotrodstang

Established Member
:
dgussin1 said:
I just found out that the car is actually there right now. I am gonna go look at it. The GM isn't there till tomorrow, so the paperwork and my possession is gonna wait till the morning. I am taking my camcorder.

:pepper: :pepper: congrats, you will love it! call and report in when ya can! HHAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!!!! J.D.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
OK, so I went to check it out. The car is hawt!

They have a bunch of Shelby's there. 2 white/blue (one is mine, the other had damage to the stripes in the rear), 1 black vert, 1 tungsten/satin, 1 black/tungsten, 1 red/white, 1 grabber/white (LOOKS TITS IN PERSON) and 1 vista/white. All but 2 of these were in the back lot where they were chilling with a Saleen S7, about 6 or 7 Ford GT's, 3 original Shelby's (2 GT350's and 1 GT500KR vert that has 5 original miles on it), an old jag, one of Elvis's cars, some ugly 1980's (70's?) ranchero and more.

I have a vid of all the cars and pics of some of um including mine. I didn't get to start the car, but I got in it looked around, adjusted the seat...it's very sweet, I am looking forward to tomorrow morning when I pick her up.

Unfortunately, I can't post any of the pics or vids tonight b/c I decided to stay at my moms place considering it's much closer to the dealer and I don't have my camera connector with me.

So, expect some vids and pics tomorrow...I am going to install my nav and accessories when I get home so it may be a while before I post.

Last edited:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
dgussin1 said:
manana bruce...I've gotta get some rest so I can get up in the morning and pick up my car! :banana:

You don't need no stinking rest!!! You're picking up your CAR?!!!!?!??!!?

:pepper: :rockon: :bowdown:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
ac427cobra said:
You don't need no stinking rest!!! You're picking up your CAR?!!!!?!??!!?

:pepper: :rockon: :bowdown:
I have been working out a lot lately and I think if I use my legs properly I can pick her up at least an inch or 2. :D

lol yeah I am gonna go over there in the morning and sign some papers and drive her home. I need my rest so I can spend tomorrow driving and modding her.

The Pun

Formerly 10th03cobra
Established Member
Congrats, go get her and bring it up to Chicago to cause some trouble.....

FYI - MSC in next weekend, she should be broken in by then...

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Awesome! We need pics!

Also, thank god you like the grabber orange with white stripes...i was seriously starting to think i was the only one that liked that color combo. IT LOOKS SICK IN PERSON!

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Ok it is morning now...we need some GT-500 Sustinance.

I ams sure you are driving your new ride right now...and I don't blame you. Live it up man, I can't wait to see it when you get a chance.

2003 Silver

Banned
dgussin1 said:
OK, so I went to check it out. The car is hawt!

They have a bunch of Shelby's there. 2 white/blue (one is mine, the other had damage to the stripes in the rear), 1 black vert, 1 tungsten/satin, 1 black/tungsten, 1 red/white, 1 grabber/white (LOOKS TITS IN PERSON) and 1 vista/white. All but 2 of these were in the back lot where they were chilling with a Saleen S7, about 6 or 7 Ford GT's, 3 original Shelby's (2 GT350's and 1 GT500KR vert that has 5 original miles on it), an old jag, one of Elvis's cars, some ugly 1980's (70's?) ranchero and more.

I have a vid of all the cars and pics of some of um including mine. I didn't get to start the car, but I got in it looked around, adjusted the seat...it's very sweet, I am looking forward to tomorrow morning when I pick her up.

Unfortunately, I can't post any of the pics or vids tonight b/c I decided to stay at my moms place considering it's much closer to the dealer and I don't have my camera connector with me.

So, expect some vids and pics tomorrow...I am going to install my nav and accessories when I get home so it may be a while before I post.

Excellent, glad to hear your ride is finally in!! Wow, that must be a Super Dealership to have that many at once....

Users who are viewing this thread