10 inch brembo wheels?

nsty4vlve

Got Boost?
Established Member
I really like my brembo wheels but I really need a ten inch rim does anyone sell some? Oem or aftermarket. Also looking at drags dr37 rims anyone heard of them or know about quality and weight? I want forgestars but damn I can't afford them any suggestions?

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
There is someone in this forum that had the brembo wheels widened. I am sure is not cheap but it will be cheaper than forgestars. More unique also.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
There are no 10" wide Brembos made by aftermarket manufacters. Only option is to widen them.

Wheels America is the best place with multiple location to do this.

stangn

Established Member
The stock wheels are so heavy why both? I'd look for an aftermarket wheel with the same look and shead some rotating mass.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
The stock wheels are so heavy why both? I'd look for an aftermarket wheel with the same look and shead some rotating mass.

Agree with you. The added weight to an already heavy wheel is not the best option. I had OEM wheels widened before. By the te I bought two more wheels, sent them to the facility, paid to have them widened......I was almost in the cost of 4 lower cost aftermarket wheels.

nsty4vlve

Got Boost?
Established Member
Does anyone know the cheapest place to buy forgstar f14s or another type of light weight wheel? I have 15 inch race stars for the track so considering just buying skinnies but I want some nice 20s

Zodiac

Established Member
Does anyone know the cheapest place to buy forgstar f14s or another type of light weight wheel? I have 15 inch race stars for the track so considering just buying skinnies but I want some nice 20s

You could always talk to Hypermotive Performance. They have great prices on their wheels and even better customer service.

outlawcrew

Established Member
I had my Brembo's widened to 10". I had Weld Craft do the work and they turned out great. I don't remember the cost exactly but it was somewhere around $250 each. I can post up some pictures later tonight when I get off work.

Users who are viewing this thread