10 GT vs 350z vs 10 GT

Shadow_Stang

SVT Protege
Established Member
SO last night I'm driving on the freeway to get to my girls house, next thing I know theres this 350z in the lane next to me right int front of me that seemed to have some mods to it. He kept slowing down and than just just stepping on it, I hear his loud exhaust and his turbo spooling up. I end up moving over to his lane and he keeps trying to outrun me, and for starters there was traffic, very light, but traffic none the less. so I wasn't about to go swerving in and out of traffic to keep up.

Anyways I followed him slowly for about 5 min when he finally got onto a different freeway, this one is empty, PERFECT. So I get next to the guy and he looks over at my car and starts LAUGHING?????? Wtf? So i Just smile back , we are lined up I honk 3 times, the guy doesnt even go. Lame. So I downshift once again, get right next to him and I look in my rear view mirror and sure enough I see the headlights of another Mustang GT coming flying at us. He lines up next to the other side of him, now we have a race. The Z honks 3 times and all 3 of us gun it, with the Z in the front.... for about 2-4 seconds :D I reeled him in and by the time i shift into 4th im zooming past him with ease:coolman: The other GT stayed behind the Z unfortunately. The freeway split, I made my way back to my girls house with a big ass grin on my face :beer: I would have LOVED to see the look on his face when his fixed up Z just got stomped after all that.

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
Ummm....a turbo'd 350Z would've walked all over your ass. No doubt. That'd be looking at an easy 400rwhp, which even with your mods, would be more than an bolt-on 3v could keep up with.

Probably just an exhaust Z, or he had an electric turbo and a fake BOV lol.

Nice kill though.

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
You sure it was turboed? Was it an older z like an 03? The old ones are really slow. I beat one once that was running a 75 shot when my mach was bone stock so if it was an older one with a turbo and low boost then I could see you winning. A newer one turboed would be abit tougher.

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
Ummm....a turbo'd 350Z would've walked all over your ass. No doubt. That'd be looking at an easy 400rwhp, which even with your mods, would be more than an bolt-on 3v could keep up with.

Nice kill though.

Not necessarily. I know a local 08 350z that is twin turboed on the stock motor. He only made 380 to the tire, but its a conservative setup.

Shadow_Stang

SVT Protege
Established Member
Meh either one of you could be right. I'm pretty sure it was an older one , the ones that's weren't HR engines. And maybe it Was a fake ass bov and electronic turbo lol. Either way serves him right for being an idiot laughing at my car don't ya think? Lol he obviously thought he had a super fast car.:loser: wont matter soon, if all goes according to plan, my redone suspension and Whipple will be put in within 2 months :banana:

Last edited:

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
Meh either one of you could be right. I'm pretty sure it was an older one , the ones that's weren't HR engines. And maybe it Was a fake ass bov and electronic turbo lol. Either way serves him right for being an idiot laughing at my car don't ya think? Lol he obviously thought he had a super fast car.:loser: wont matter soon, if all goes according to plan, my redone suspension and Whipple will be put in within 2 months :banana:

Whipple FTW!!!

And who knows, all ricers think they're shit is fast lol.

Shadow_Stang

SVT Protege
Established Member
Go back, open your eyes, and read (assuming you can). I said its very rare that I do i didnt say NEVER. So stop being a baby and take your friends 350z to the track like I said to begin with, Ill be more than happy to meet you there. But for whatever reason you "dont drag race", I wonder why ? Im not starting this again with you
:lol:

Last edited:

Shadow_Stang

SVT Protege
Established Member
lmao your making yourself look retarded. Like I said all you have to do is go back and read, which you seem to be proving over and over again that you cant. So I wont lower myself anymore by responding to such stupidity, so please, for the sake of all whom visit the site, stop posting. You already had everyone jump down your throat in the last thread you started, no need to add another chapter to this never ending story.

OneBadWS6

Established Member
Nice Kill OP, even if the Z had a turbo kit there are to many variables that come into play. The older Z's are high 13 to low 14 second cars stock. With a mild turbo kit they would be low 13's high 12's nothing to crazy.

Last edited:

OneBadWS6

Established Member
Nothing, its a stock 2008 350z.

Well I own a Charger SRT8 with minor mods (catback,intake) 4100lb high 12-low 13 second car @108-110. Im right on par with bolt on LS1's, Mach's and Older Cobras. Ill run your friends Z and If he cant beat me then he wont beat the cars you claim he did. I also own a 05 350z and have friends with the Newer HR motors and they are quick but nothing out of the ordinary. Im probably the closet thing to a Pre 03 Cobra in terms of performance that you will find to run him...

Last edited:

Mystic03

Established Member
Ummm....a turbo'd 350Z would've walked all over your ass. No doubt. That'd be looking at an easy 350rwhp, which even with your mods, would be more than an bolt-on 3v could keep up with.

Nice kill though.

fixed for ya :beer:

assasinator

1 N the head,2 N da chest
Established Member
ran a late model nismo 370z as he was leaving the nissan dealer. put 3 on him through 2nd and was running away hard into 3rd. they aren't very fast.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
ran a late model nismo 370z as he was leaving the nissan dealer. put 3 on him through 2nd and was running away hard into 3rd. they aren't very fast.

Hardly a fair comparison..you would put 3 on me and i'm decently quick compared to the other cars we are discussing here.

Users who are viewing this thread