10.5 Machined 03 Cobra Wheels?

TXVNM

Established Member
Does anyone make or have made any 03 cobra wheels but 10.5 an in a mchined finish, an i have seen the Wheel replicas ones but dont like them, any input would be great!

Thanks

68gtscode

Established Member
I don't believe these are available any more... they used to be. I think I read some place recently that AFS might be doing a run of 18X10.5s in the machined finish soon. Might be worth a call. Good luck,

Matt

SprSonicCobra03

Established Member
I'm looking for the machined 17x10.5 rims as well...if anyone knows of somebody that is wanting to sell a good set of them let me know too...

Thanks!

kennycoulter

Established Member
this is done, but what about lightening stock wheels?
does anyone do that? would be cool to have a "sleeper" that looks stock, but happens to weigh a good amount less than another stock car....i know these wheels and tires are heavy as hell.
Another option is to have the stock ones widened, HPP racing can help you with that.

keith89

Established Member
What about the machined 17 x 10.5 @
The Wheel Pit at LRS - $14.95 Shipping!

Does anyone think these match,and I wonder if the caps will fit.

I was looking at those as well. There is a thread for a group buy of AFS wheels. Supposedly they are going to start making them again shortly.

I'm not sure how those machined deep dish wheels will look.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
AFS has been saying forever they are going to make them again. Only time will tell, no one really knows what is going on there....:nonono:

MAD SVT

The guy with the Thing.
Established Member
i just got a pair off THE MARKET section of this forum last week, but i had 2 more guys in Limbo until my guy came thru, so i can guarantee theres 2 sets out there for sale, all around 500

Users who are viewing this thread