10.5 Factory Finish Cobra Wheel?

cornholio

Established Member
Does somebody make a 17 x 10.5 inch '03 Cobra wheel in factory finish....Not polished, not chrome, just like the factory.

I have had 18's (FR500) on for a while now, and once again it is time to replace the DR's. I am tired of paying the 18 inch DR price, as compared to the 17 inch ($70+ diff per tire). I put the factory wheels/tires back on because I did not want to take the hit during the holidays of replacing the 18's once again. With 530 HP, I obviously have to have the DR's. The first 3 gears are absolutely worthless with the F1's on there.:burnout:

I have looked around and can only find the chrome, polished, and black variations.

Thanks for any input.:beer:

v3lzie

lurker extraordinaire
Established Member
Check out AFS. You can find them on ebay, though it looks like all their auctions are for sets of 4, so you might have to call to get a price for just 2 wheels. I bought some factory finish wheels from them a little while ago and the match is perfect.

cornholio

Established Member
I checked with AFS's website and saw only chrome,black, & polished. Prob an oversight on my part. I will check again..........Thanks

BTW, How was the fit? Did you need a spacer?

DAkid

VLC & AAS
Established Member
back then i was trying to look for the ones that came for the stock 03 cobras... the satin ones. i could never find any. which is why i went to the chrome

v3lzie

lurker extraordinaire
Established Member
Yeah, their website never worked for me either. I live pretty close to them, so I just picked out my wheels in person. I went with 18s (with a 295 tire) and have no clearance problems, but with 315/17s I've heard you need spacers and/or lower profile/shaved IRS bolts.

Users who are viewing this thread