10.5 03 Cobra wheels do you have to have IRS bolts

454LSX

Established Member
I just picked up a set of 10.5 chrome 03 replicas with Nitto 315 DR's on the back. I have not had a chance to order the IRS bolts but its beautiful outside and would love to throw them on for a little while.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
I just picked up a set of 10.5 chrome 03 replicas with Nitto 315 DR's on the back. I have not had a chance to order the IRS bolts but its beautiful outside and would love to throw them on for a little while.

It's not worth the risk...get the bolts, American Muscle will have them for you in 3 days, like I did, and you will be good to go...every cobra is a little different, however, the beautiful day outside could be ruined by a tire gettin' cut and you loosing control:uh oh:...JMO

3Dglasses

4.6 Liter rice cooker
Established Member
Put them on and check the clearance. Most likely it will only touch when the wheels are hanging... Drivers side is more prevalent to touch...

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
agree with above, they will touch while suspension is hanging but not when on the ground.

I have the non- DR Nitto's and they were pushing into the tire while the suspension was hanging and way to close in the down position.

Users who are viewing this thread