$10,400-Blk. on blk. Charged '02 GT

SVTSnake485

Banned
2002 Black-on-black Mustang GT
57,500 miles
black leather interior thats in GREAT condition(NO wear and tear)
A/C blows ICE COLD
manual 5-speed
MANY, MANY EXTRAS, $12,000 in mods

Vortech Supercharger, the battery was relocated to my trunk, 13" Brembo brakes with slotted rotors,SLP loudmouth exhaust that sounds GREAT,Bassani high flow cats, brand new MP3/IPOD/CD player, Venom chip, 17" chrome rims, blackout vinyl headlight/tailight tints(easily removable) plus many more extras I'm sure I'm forgetting tons of things..It's a beautiful car,very VERY fast, never beaten on or abused. Dynoed at 450 rwhp over the summer..asking $10,375/OBO. this is what i owe on the car, so I'm not looking to make a profit, just need to sell it!!! I WILL NEGOTIATE ON A PRICE, just shoot me your best offers!!!

http://s371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/BlownSVT485/?

SVTSnake485

Banned
no1 interested in my car? you'll never find a black on black leather, supercharged gt, w/ only 58k on it, for what i'm asking for mine...it's a steal, it needs to go bc i bought a '04 cobra and can't pay 4 both...will someone make me an offer

sseater

Established Member
honesly man, i know everyone has their own taste including me, but if you wanna sell this car youll need a stock hood, maybe even like a cowl hood, and also get some different wheels like some 03's and get rid of the headlight covers. itll help a lot

BKShredder09

Established Member
Whatsup bro, Don't take this the wrong way but I'm just going to throw you my offer, its all that I can afford I'm actually looking for a 99 cobra but the best I can do it 8,800$ let me know thanks I'm from NY

Users who are viewing this thread