10.35@135 in my 2007 Mustang GT

FordEvangelist

Established Member
Set a new PB Saturday in Dallas.

Car is a 2007 Mustang GT with a built 3v 5.0L stroker and a Whipple. It should go 10.2x I think.

10.35.135.jpg

FordEvangelist

Established Member
Nice! Now the real question remains, what the hell were you racing? A lawnmower?

heh, seems like it. A kid in a Mazda MX something. Probably his first time there. It was test n tune. I ran 10.39 on another run and that was against an 8.9 second back half older style Camaro. One extreme to another.

FordEvangelist

Established Member
It's a built motor with a Gen I 2.3L Whipple. heh, everything is done to it!

I keep a complete build list at About Levi’s 2007 Mustang GT « Levi Taylor's Blog

I'm the original owner and it's just been a toy/project for me. I am out of blower on the car now so my next step is to put a small dry shot through the blower to try and get to the 9's.

I think it'll do 10.2x as it is.

zemog255

Established Member
I've seen your car out at crandall. It sounds so weird hearing the 2 step and the whipple but I like it. Runs hard!! Your's is blue with the ecoboost badges right?

FordEvangelist

Established Member
I've seen your car out at crandall. It sounds so weird hearing the 2 step and the whipple but I like it. Runs hard!! Your's is blue with the ecoboost badges right?

It's blue but they are PBF badges, not Ecoboost! haha They are the Shelby "Powered By Ford" badges. What do you drive?

zemog255

Established Member
It's blue but they are PBF badges, not Ecoboost! haha They are the Shelby "Powered By Ford" badges. What do you drive?

oh haha I never looked at it close up. I thought it was just a joke with the Eco badges lol I have a sterling grey 13 5.0 with a procharger. I had black 18's on the back and 19" brembo wheels up front if you saw it.

Users who are viewing this thread