10.30's @132+ stock bottom end 346 c5Z(H/C)

Robz

Established Member
My car (03 c5Z06) just went 10.30's N/A.
Stock weight/stock suspension/shocks.
I'll post up some more details later.

Last edited:

PainNdaArse

Established Member
How do you do it lol? CONGRATS! My buddy has a C5 z06 with the MTI Z07 427ci conversion... even with 315s DRs it's hard to get 11.70s?

Robz

Established Member
How do you do it lol? CONGRATS! My buddy has a C5 z06 with the MTI Z07 427ci conversion... even with 315s DRs it's hard to get 11.70s?

His problem is likely traction and seat time.
I have a ton of seattime and my buddy built me an awesome race t56 trans(m6).
The car is still not dialed in yet. We're giving up alot on the 60'. Only had 3 outings with the new setup.

I missed the mineshaft air on Saturday at atco.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Incredible times keep it up. You're making me want to get a Z. After the cobra is paid for that might be what I look for next. Hopefully the price will come down some by then.

Then he should probably learn to drive!!!

:shrug:

Does he have a severe case of Down's Syndrome???

If he doesn't, then he might want to get checked out. That..................or sell the car to someone who might have a clue what to do with it!

Robz

Established Member
Rob what times are you looking to get out of it? Looks like so high 10.10's to me. Congrats.

Malcolm, we'll see. I want to change out a few things but keep the 346.
The 60' time on that run was 1.47 which is poor for what I need. That's what is holding us back right now.
And we missed the mineshaft air(-2000) on Saturday.:nonono:

PainNdaArse

Established Member

If he doesn't, then he might want to get checked out. That..................or sell the car to someone who might have a clue what to do with it!

He can drive.... he has a supra in the 10s on street tires, must people can't even get a high powered supra in the 11s on slicks to save their life. Driver is not the problem a all...

He can drive.... he has a supra in the 10s on street tires, must people can't even get a high powered supra in the 11s on slicks to save their life. Driver is not the problem a all...
Then how come I see high-powered supras in the 9s and 8s all day long?

If driver error isn't the problem, then explain to me what the problem is, pal?:shrug:

I have seen cars with the MTI 422 and 427 c.i. setup sand most seem to run closer to higher-9s, and usually dyno about 550rwhp in the light vette body. If your guy can barely get into the 11s with 550rwhp in a light vette then he just can't drive....sorry that's the bottom line. Then throw a little nitrous at it and kaboom.....you have yourself well over 700rwhp! Yet, you're telling me your guy barely broke out of the 12s when bolt-on vettes can do that lol.

That or he's a tard and is running on stock suspension with the power he's making and possibly running shit drag radials. In that case it's still driver error for being stupid.

Last edited:

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member

he just needs to get a 94 Cobra and drive the wheels off it, right?

Hell yea, right!!?!?! Hell Yeah Mother****er! :rockon::rockon:

:rolleyes:

Robz

Established Member
That is awesome, what heads/cam package do you have?

I have ported stock heads by a buddy(Thanks Mike T.) and a comp cam picked out to match. Don't know the exact specs. The car is 100% streetable.
It has been tuned by me and my buddy.( Thanks Troy).
And I have a modified trans and 4.10 rear.

Users who are viewing this thread