10-14 Hood Options and Opinions

Which Hood is your favorite?

• Shelby American Super Snake Hood

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Shelby American Shelby 1000 Hood

• TruFiber A53KR hood, painted.

• Other, please post hood / brand and why you like it.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
So i sold my Carbon Fiber KR style hood. I like it but i always felt the CF clashed to much with the Race Red paint. I bought a cowl hood and had it painted but im honestly not a fan after seeing it on the car. So im left with a few choices for hoods. Pick which you feel is the best looking hood. Also post up any positive or negative reviews you have of the part. But if you are going to give feed back please say why its good or bad. Simply saying its great or it sucks doesn't help.

Vi_king500

Established Member
Shelby 1000 is a awesome hood, Dimas on Instagram has it and I love it, and he also has race red like you and me! I was always thinking of carbon hood, could you post some photos of it? I was going to go Cobra R hood in the spring. If I had the extra cash I would do Shelby 1000 hood.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Yeah that black hood doesn't look right imo, if i was to change hoods it would be the stalker 2 from cervini. I've always liked that one but don't mind the stocker either.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I currently have the super snake hood, and its nice and all, but I would like to sell it and buy a Shelby 1000 hood.

Users who are viewing this thread