10-12 Mustang 13-14 HIDs conversion kit

Alexxxdreams

Established Member
Selling 2014 Mustang headlights with conversion harness to convert all 10-12 mustang with factory H13 bulbs to the OEM HIDs. This is a 100% plug and play kit. Comes with bulbs ballast and conversion harness. Asking 800 OBO! Located in West Covina California call or text me alex 626 616 1524 one of the tabs did break on accident from a drop. Nothing happened to the lenses it's still clear and intact. Just needs to be JB welded back on and it'll never come off again. That's the only flaw with this kit. The DRL do work I just did not connect them for the photos as those need a 12v source of your choice. They can be tapped to the Ignition to illuminate when the doors are locked and unlocked or tapped into the running likes to be lit when the running lights are active.

Attachments

• IMG_4198.JPG
    IMG_4198.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 256
  • IMG_4202.JPG
    IMG_4202.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 230
  • IMG_4203.JPG
    IMG_4203.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 229

Anthony Quintos

Selling 2014 Mustang headlights with conversion harness to convert all 10-12 mustang with factory H13 bulbs to the OEM HIDs. This is a 100% plug and play kit. Comes with bulbs ballast and conversion harness. Asking 800 OBO! Located in West Covina California call or text me alex 626 616 1524 one of the tabs did break on accident from a drop. Nothing happened to the lenses it's still clear and intact. Just needs to be JB welded back on and it'll never come off again. That's the only flaw with this kit. The DRL do work I just did not connect them for the photos as those need a 12v source of your choice. They can be tapped to the Ignition to illuminate when the doors are locked and unlocked or tapped into the running likes to be lit when the running lights are active.

Anthony Quintos

Users who are viewing this thread