10 1/2 wheel questions

karl hungus

Established Member
i have 18x10 1/2 back rims and i want to put to put street tires on.what tires will fit?I have steeda springs on now and id like to put on a tire that wont rub without spacers,i also have the steeda irs bolts that are panhead.any help selecting tires will be greatly appreciated as im not very knowledgable in theses things .thanks

pld

SoOntRebel
Established Member
caraticuspotts said:
i have 18x10 1/2 back rims and i want to put to put street tires on.what tires will fit?I have steeda springs on now and id like to put on a tire that wont rub without spacers,i also have the steeda irs bolts that are panhead.any help selecting tires will be greatly appreciated as im not very knowledgable in theses things .thanks
For street tires the 295/35/18 will fit'Toyo makes and a few other's make that size. Can you answer a question for me please? I also have 10.5x17 going in the back and I want to also put Steeda pan head bolts; don't beleive in grinding factory bolts. Is it as easy as taking out and slipping in the new bolt while the car is jacked up, or do things move around once the bolt is removed? thanks. :beer:

karl hungus

Established Member
to tell you the truth,i had a garage do it.i just dont trust myself

gonein10secs

NARCISSISTIC
Established Member
Can either of you tell me where to buy those pan bolts? thos are the ones you need to run a 315 size tire on a 03-04 cobra right? to prevent the tire from rubbing on the factory bolt?

Users who are viewing this thread