How long is a string ?
Established Member
Very nice run JJ

thumbsup2.gif

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
with a GT500 motor brother (4 valve) JJ is a 2 valve

One thing people tend to forget is the weight in these trucks. JJ has a fast truck for sure but its light. Congrats to him for an awesome accomplishment.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Not talking smack, but I think that a "street lightning" or whatever it is being called is in the eye of the beholder, that is their own opinion. If it was considered because of a class it races in, now that would be something different, but this is being called that way because of an opinion...

Now having said that, it is still a good time for the posted weight... Stan

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
I have seen it in person on the scales at MIR this fall and it was 4360 with JJ in it. What do you consider light?

Later...
Bruce

That's only 300 pounds lighter than my race weight. :dw:

The point that's really being missed here IMO is that with the 3.4 swap and minor tuning tweaks he lost .3 off his previous times. :eek: That's the sh*t right there! :rockon:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I've seen JJ's truck at the track countless times. Its one of the most consistently fast trucks I know of. Props to him...:beer:

That's only 300 pounds lighter than my race weight. :dw:

The point that's really being missed here IMO is that with the 3.4 swap and minor tuning tweaks he lost .3 off his previous times. :eek: That's the sh*t right there! :rockon:

That is basically the same gain I saw going from a 2.3 to my 3.4 Whipple at the same boost level.

Users who are viewing this thread