1% Summer Days -Supra, GTR, Z06's, Cobras, GTOs, Vipers, Evos, Bikes

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
In his run vs the supra stock, against the z06 he was making mid 500's and running 11.2 @ 126, and as of right now the GTR is in the 600's and recently went door to door with a heads and cam c6 z06 that makes 570.

Damn that means the z06 doesn't run that great. A stock c6z06 should trap about 124-127. The gtr kinda just walked away from him.:shrug:

mebetter

Established Member
Damn that means the z06 doesn't run that great. A stock c6z06 should trap about 124-127. The gtr kinda just walked away from him.:shrug:

I was riding in the z06 on that run, and by the time we backed out the gtr was only ahead by about a car and half to two cars. I thought the z06 was going to win as well, but my friend has only had the z06 for about a month or so; and that GTR shifts so fast it sounds like it has a F1 transmission. With more seat time I'm sure he'll reach the car's true potential.

PROCHARGEDGT

just pull the trigger
Established Member
LOL the opening looked like a scene out of the fast and the furious..but with fast cars!! Good vid as alwasy! I did want to see the GTR in a dig race though but still..those things modded are no joke.

96supersnake

Established Member
Great vid, the turbo cars are sick, loved the cobra pulling like a train.. good job, thanks for sharing...

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
Nice video but isn't 1% suppose to reference the TOP 1% of vehicles?

I didn't see anything in the video even in that league.... :shrug:

Jefe

Established Member
The TT Cobra rapes the 600rwhp Supra and it only gets 1 slot in the vid? Come on now! Put the Lightning up against it

19935.slow

Established Member
The TT Cobra rapes the 600rwhp Supra and it only gets 1 slot in the vid? Come on now! Put the Lightning up against it

That lightning would be a waste of gas. It lost to what could on in perfect conditions a 125mph car.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Cool but that did not REMOTELY look like a 900rwhp truck or 640rwhp Saleen. They pulled like low 12 second cars LOL.

That is what I was thinking. What was the deal with those runs?

EDIT: Nevermind, I read where it explained what happened. By the way, killer vid, end was great (ha).

Last edited:

Stang Lover

Established Member
Great video I enjoyed watching it lots of nice and fast cars. The TC part was funny seeing how all the suped up TC's in my area think their the fastest things ever made.

Looking foward to more videos!

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
I was riding in the z06 on that run, and by the time we backed out the gtr was only ahead by about a car and half to two cars. I thought the z06 was going to win as well, but my friend has only had the z06 for about a month or so; and that GTR shifts so fast it sounds like it has a F1 transmission. With more seat time I'm sure he'll reach the car's true potential.

That's not that bad. It looked worse I guess from the angle/blindspot. It's actually nice to see a gtr that's actually fast.

brad7131

The Spocker!
Established Member
Nice video but isn't 1% suppose to reference the TOP 1% of vehicles?

I didn't see anything in the video even in that league.... :shrug:

"The words "One Percent" do not necessarily imply elitism, but rather the realization that not everyone can truly appreciate the automobile as more than basic transportation."

:beer:

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member

that trap seems kinda high. i have seen them trap under 120 on a cool night in vegas. also watched a stock 03 cobra trap 102 and my modded cobra trapped 106. remember not every car is capable of hitting those numbers people produce in "cheaters" air. ;-)

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
that trap seems kinda high. i have seen them trap under 120 on a cool night in vegas. also watched a stock 03 cobra trap 102 and my modded cobra trapped 106. remember not every car is capable of hitting those numbers people produce in "cheaters" air. ;-)

Sucks for you.:lol::lol::lol:

Got-Cobra?

Established Member

What is the track elevation...?

My stock 03 Cobra trapped 112mph and 121mph with basic mods, nothing special at 200'. Racing on a mountain will have drawbacks.. :-D

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member

That's part of the reason the GTR is so quick & consistent with it's drag times...

Users who are viewing this thread