1 owner 1989 Saleen Fox for sale with only 661 miles

scottL

Established Member
00N0N_41FYqNU73bx_600x450.jpg

00H0H_bZA2ldlwYWa_600x450.jpg

https://medford.craigslist.org/cto/5552004238.html

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
always wanted 1 of these, holy tits, that would look good with a set of speedline 94-98 saleen rims or pair of newer 99-04 saleen rims on it. then slap a nice vortech blower on it :)

Last edited:

cmsnake

Established Member
I know of a red 89 saleen tucked away with 12.9 miles, plastic on seats, window sticker and drive out tag still on it.

Cool cars.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Don't know if it is WORTH the asking price, BUT IF I had that kind of cash available, I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

Never_Enough

Established Member
Has anything comparable sold recently?

I don't think I could bring myself to spend that on a fox.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I would have to say it absolutely it is. Hell, just a plain old 89 LX trunk car with one owner and those miles would be a $25k car these days.

No ****ing way. Takes a special type of person to spend that type of money on a Fox.

Blackoyote

Established Member
I'm not saying I would pay that or that they're even worth it...but considering a 'clean' trunk car with even 100k miles on it these days sells for $10k +, you don't think a showroom original car with 600 miles would sell for $25k? The ones I've seen pop up randomly on eBay and through Morrison Motors say otherwise.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Yea, we could argue aemantics all day.

Ultimately I don't think a nearly 30 year old foxbody is worth 38,000 when something that exceeds it in every measurable aspect can be had for less.

Could it be worth 38k as a collector vehicle? Sure, to the right person who wants it for its rarity.

Someone go find a 600 mile 70 Boss 429 and I'll make the same argument, but with an extra zero.

19935.slow

Established Member
I'm not saying I would pay that or that they're even worth it...but considering a 'clean' trunk car with even 100k miles on it these days sells for $10k +, you don't think a showroom original car with 600 miles would sell for $25k? The ones I've seen pop up randomly on eBay and through Morrison Motors say otherwise.

Maybe selling for, but not sold. If someone pays $10k for a 100k coupe they are nuts. Idc if it looks like a 1 mile car.

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
Everyone has what they like, to me I thought the price was low for what you're getting. If I was wealthy I'd buy that car in a heart beat and do a huge burnout leaving the owners house. You can't compare something collectable to something else in terms of performance. I know for the money you could buy a C6 Z06 but that isn't the point. If I have the extra cash to buy the Saleen I'd have something way nicer to actually "drive". This isn't the type of car someone buys to drive, they buy it to add to their already huge collection.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I could ask $100,000 for my car...Doesn't mean I'm going to get it. It'll all depends on what someone is willing to pay.

My favorites were 94-98 saleen cobra's

Users who are viewing this thread