1 Marine vs 30 cops.

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
Wow, how many ways can you wear the uniform wrong in one sitting? Wonder if he is even still in the corp?

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
what a disgrace to the uniform.. not only can he not tuck a shirt in but he cant even button it up.

and he thinks hes a hard ass because he served 1, 14 month tour!

14 more months than tons of people including myself will ever serve.

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
Wow, how many ways can you wear the uniform wrong in one sitting? Wonder if he is even still in the corp?

I highly doubt he is based on the way he disgraced it.

That being said, he was likely discharged...which would make him a nice candidate for charges under 10 USC Chapter 45. One way to remind him not to make the rest of USMC (that he apparently so deeply cares for) look bad.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Bad press for the occupy movement and even worse for the USMC. All he did was make the NYPD look good. Not sure what his intentions were but it def didn't work on any level. I can't imagine his is still in the corp. Idiot.

Slow99x

Established Member
Didn't you guys notice who posted the video in here? He's the most American hating Commie dick in here. Stop reacting to his posts people!!!

johnkn

Established Member
Didn't you guys notice who posted the video in here? He's the most American hating Commie dick in here. Stop reacting to his posts people!!!

Exactly, His usual M.O. here. He posts this shit (with no comments) in order to attempt to deface the United States.

MARKCORE

\m/ >< \m/
Established Member
If he's still in, which I doubt, he'll have hell to pay when he goes back from leave. Wearing his uniform in public, using it as a sheild. where is the honor in that?!

What a joke.

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
a lot of you guys are still missing the point, and forgetting a key fact that you're not down there to see what's going on and are basing all your opinions off of a biased media outlet

cobrasvt57

Established Member
Some of the things that are being said just scare me. We all no matter where we are located are feeling this. I have what was to be a bank job making life saving medicine and my wife a teacher.On my salary alone three years ago i could shoulder it by myself. Laws get pasted she losses her job.Laws get pasted and to make up for company short falls they raise costs on us and limit raises that were promised all the while passing out larger and larger bonuses to the CEOs and so forth. Go ahead and Don't pay attention to whats going on until you feel a hand in your pocket and realize it's not your kids or wife.

Ronin5.O

Established Member
Obviously everyone in here who disagrees with the OP is a blind, close minded sheep!

+1 I'm always surprised by how many millionaires and bankers we apparently have on this site. Bunch of closed minded Fox news koolaid drinkers. Funny how their god, Ronald Reagan, had higher taxes than what the top 1% currently pay yet they are all up in arms and want the rest of America to help when they need it.

only a gt

Established Member
Obviously everyone in here who disagrees with the OP is a blind, close minded sheep!

+1 I'm always surprised by how many millionaires and bankers we apparently have on this site. Bunch of closed minded Fox news koolaid drinkers. Funny how their god, Ronald Reagan, had higher taxes than what the top 1% currently pay yet they are all up in arms and want the rest of America to help when they need it.

I don't believe most of the posts have agreed or disagreed with the message. The issue is the dumbass disgracing my uniform by wearing it in public, and in as jacked up of a way as possible.

lubrizolsfin3st

Established Member
Man he had his own self convinced. Wow he's way too loud and uneducated by far. Where is that taser at when you need it

Sent from your Lubrizolsfin3st
iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread