1 C6....1 Cobra....3 Years of Racing!!!

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Sounds good buddy! I wouldn't mind at all. Of course I would be outclassed by far, but still fun. We should definitely set it up. PM me some info if you'd like and maybe we could hook it up.

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
Wow great vid guys! :pop: It must be so awesome to have a friend like that who's into cars. All my close friends are into different things. Would love to hang/collaborate with you both sometime. :beer:
@03Cobrra: How's that IRS holdin' up? I just got my cobra pulleyed and was worried about wheel hop tearing it up. But since I lowered it with the combination of the brace it seems to have almost vanished. Whipple sounds quiet as hell. But there's no mistaking the power increase. Says you went to get it tuned at JDM. They must of charged you major dough for their work. Mustang Magic in LI is closer and cheaper IMO. Anyways, nice car man!:rockon:

My IRS is holding up so far...usually springs and good tires will take care of wheelhop for the most part. Jdm is on the expensive side but they're work and tuning is top notch. I do all my own work they only tuned it so it wasn't too bad but I'd rather spend an extra couple hundred on tuning than a couple thousand on a motor. I know wayy too many people that have blown their cars up with mustang magic tunes.

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
Sounds good buddy! I wouldn't mind at all. Of course I would be outclassed by far, but still fun. We should definitely set it up. PM me some info if you'd like and maybe we could hook it up.

You should come down to atco next Wednesday...some friends of ours are renting the track and bringing some 7-8 sec cars.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
My IRS is holding up so far...usually springs and good tires will take care of wheelhop for the most part. Jdm is on the expensive side but they're work and tuning is top notch. I do all my own work they only tuned it so it wasn't too bad but I'd rather spend an extra couple hundred on tuning than a couple thousand on a motor. I know wayy too many people that have blown their cars up with mustang magic tunes.

That's great to hear about the IRS. Also kudos to you doing your own work.:thumbsup: I wish I had the time and expertise, but am in a line of work that drains a lot of my time. :nonono: Wow really?! Don't say that! :dw: I hope my car is safe. I went to them since the price was right and I heard many Cobra owners go there. I also researched on forums and never heard that before. All I heard is positives about the work and the only negative is the attitude at times. Which I blame on the LI scene :-D

You should come down to atco next Wednesday...some friends of ours are renting the track and bringing some 7-8 sec cars.

Sounds fun! I may in fact go to it. :thumbsup:

TurboWs6

1,000whp CLUB
Established Member
Updated Mexico Testing

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE6gFIjh0AE"]YouTube- Mexico Testing 40-140[/nomedia]

TurboWs6

1,000whp CLUB
Established Member
Yea I left off and it jumped up, sound might be a little delayed but the A/F is on point maybe even a little rich 11.4 just goes up when i left off....not trying to shift too hard and break anything just yet lol

Last edited:

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Hey Louis how's it going? Damn that car is down right nasty! :burnout::eek:
When you say Mexico testing does that mean you were really down there on Mexican roads?

Users who are viewing this thread