1.7 kenne bell help

shamus4.6

Established Member
hi i just got a used 1.7 kenne bell kit .it diddent come with injectors boost a pump or a tune.where i live there are no tuners around but there is a dyno i could use .so where do you think the best place to get a safe mail order tune would be and where would be a good place to buy the parts that i nead.thanks im new to the supercharger world and any input would be a great help.

Ohshyyt29582

hold on mildred!
Established Member
I would not spend the money on a nice blower and then flake on the tune, IF i HAD to get a mail order tune it would be ONLY for purposes of getting car to dyno shop. I would not to any type of power pulling until I was on the rollers with either...

Bob Kurgan

John Lund

/Thread.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Keep an eye on the market section for the injectors and BAP. I'm sure you can find what you need for a decent price. As for the tune, you can run an email tune, but make sure you're sending datalogs to whoever is tuning. I'd talk to a few tuners and see who you like the best.

shamus4.6

Established Member
thanks for the input i found 42 injectors ot blue oval for 319 and kb boost a pump on ebay for 249. to datalog i guess i would nead to buy a tuner sct or whatever the mail order tuner shop is using make a fue runs on the dyno and send the results back for fine tuining.would you guys use bama or amazon for that or are there any other good mail order tuners out there. do you think the boost a pump is enough or shouls i run a larger fuel pump as well.thanks for the help. do bob kurgan and john lund do mail order tunes.

Last edited:

01yellercobra

Established Member
You'll need a hand held tuner anyway to load the emailed tunes. And you use that to do the datalogging. You'll need a wideband as well. I know Amazon does email tunes. Not sure about Kurgan.

Users who are viewing this thread