1/4 Times An Upgrades!

Termn8tin_Cobra

GRC Performance
Established Member
I just completed my KB install on Monday.

What kinda times should I be looking @ and What future mods should I be looking @ doing?

PLZ Post some times and setups as suggestions :D

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
How much track time have you had and how good of a driver are you?

I'd get some subframes and a IRS brace and brackets if your still pimp'n the IRS. (didn't see those items on your mod list)
Those street tires are going to kill your 60' times.

Last edited:

mike302

03BLKVENM
Established Member
If you have the driver mod and some good tire(wit no wheel hop) you should hit some where aound low 11s and may be even lean towards HIGH 10s.

Like blackvenom77 said get some IRS MODS and subframes in there (MM black ones for 169.95 at americanmuscle.com and 149.95 for some bare ones)

Oh yea are you still running the stock clutch! If yes then you will have to upgrade soon make sure you go with 26 spline input shaft and get a Fiore firewall adjuster and UPR "Triple hook quadrant" you could find them in Lethal Performance

Termn8tin_Cobra

GRC Performance
Established Member
Cool! Thanks Guys! Looks like my next upgrades will be a cluch, 26-spline input shaft and Some IRS mods, probably Brace and Bushing kits.

Termn8tin_Cobra

GRC Performance
Established Member
If you have the driver mod and some good tire(wit no wheel hop) you should hit some where aound low 11s and may be even lean towards HIGH 10s.

Like blackvenom77 said get some IRS MODS and subframes in there (MM black ones for 169.95 at americanmuscle.com and 149.95 for some bare ones)

Oh yea are you still running the stock clutch! If yes then you will have to upgrade soon make sure you go with 26 spline input shaft and get a Fiore firewall adjuster and UPR "Triple hook quadrant" you could find them in Lethal Performance

I'm a pretty good Driver. I'm a class A truck driver now that I'm out of the Army Rangers. I ran a [email protected] with only a K&N, exhaust and shifter.

Users who are viewing this thread