1/4 mile time

snake_01

Crazy SVT
Established Member
everyone keeps telling me that car is either a freak of nature or it has motor work to run the times I do. I have not done any motor work to it, but whoever owned the car before me could have. My times and mods are in the sig. Tell me what you think.

srl135

Wreck 'em Tech!
Established Member
well if you drive the piss out of it down the track then no i think you just know how to bang those gears.... if you were unexperienced (like me) i would have to say yes

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
is that on the spray? if so i totally believe it. my best 1/8th mile time is a 7.57 @ 93mph on a 150 shot...though i didn't pick up any MPH or ET going from a 125 to a 150 shot...i think my kit is maxed out (old compucar kit)

good to know that'd i'd be close to 120 in the quarter :D

countrysquire

Search then Ask
Established Member
snake_01 said:
everyone keeps telling me that car is either a freak of nature or it has motor work to run the times I do. I have not done any motor work to it, but whoever owned the car before me could have. My times and mods are in the sig. Tell me what you think.

Mine went 11.8 with a 125 shot and similar mods. Congrats, you can drive.:beer:

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
countrysquire said:
Mine went 11.8 with a 125 shot and similar mods. Congrats, you can drive.:beer:

i just have bolt on's, not even all of them, and i have the mph for mid-12's...i would hope you could pick up 7 tenths with a 125 shot...LOL

and yes i'm all motor...stock long block, no ported intake, no headers, no pullies..

i was trapping 86 before the aluminum flywheel, catback, and tuning updates...i sure hope i'll pick up at least a mph from those...LOL

wma8706

Established Member
what's not 2 believe....you have a solid rear vs and my extra 25 shot with IRS......see sig....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread